UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

I know someone who had a small farm when a rich couple bought the house bordering them. They did nothing but complain about the animals but especially the pig as it was directly behind the garden hedge, they got lawyers involved etc so Jay had a plan :laugh: She agreed to move the pig and that would be the end of the complaints etc and they'd accept a goat being kept in that area instead. Once everything was agreed and in writing Jay advertised for the smelliest billy goat possible and bought one, you could smell him a mile off :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis windy here too, of the weather type lol

The dogs are loving all the food I got. they are having caesar for breakfast, they prefer it to the tinned. that will be a shock when it runs out lol I havent got the rest of the tins out of the car yet, but when im brave anough, they will definately have to go in the spare room, ive got enough for at least 6 months lol

Morning all.

I'm sorry to hear that you have a knob of a neighbour Phebe. Here's hoping she will settle down.

I have been up since 4am because I couldn't sleep due to the pain of the hips and back and now my knee rolleyes.gif The Tramadol has me zonked and knocks me out so I do get 4 to 5 hours sleep a night. The only place I can get truly comfy is in the armchair but I nod off within minutes. The problem is I don't come too feeling refreshed in any way.

I am also seeing animals that aren't there ohmy.gif I wish one of them was my Georgie Porgie.

The other day I set his photo as my desktop background. I haven't been able to look at his photos without filling up but now I am finding I am smiling at him and remembering all the good times wub.gif

Sorry you are having such a difficult time, Marion :GroupHug:

Glad the good memories of George are starting to come back.

Unfortunately my neighbour is making more trouble than I thought. She has been doing her best to bully the other neighbours into siding with her against me. The issue with Wispa barking at passing horses etc in the afternoons, which of course I dealt with as soon as I knew about it, was complained about to everyone else before me. She wants all the mini horses out, even though she has been fine with them all summer because they cleared all the wilderness which she had moaned non-stop about before because the seeds blew into her garden. Now the paddock looks a bit muddy, even though she can't see it from anywhere except the bottom of her drive, so she has gone off on one.

She did of course try to persuade me not to take the tenancy before I moved in, and told me the previous tenant had moved out because of the damp which was not true. Only one room is damp and he didn't use it. I don't think she wants anyone living here at all.

I think she may be obsessive. She caught some squirrels in a cage trap in her garden and got someone to release them in woodland a long way away, but marked them with yellow paint first so she would know them if they came back. :rolleyes:

Your neighbour sounds like a spiteful person Phebe, and a fruitloop at that. Not a nice combination :(

Marion - sorry to hear you are still in so much pain Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif George was one of my favouritest Fugee dogs wub.gif

I'm back from my meeting in Runcorn and planning to WFH from home the rest of the day cos I've got a pricing audit to do.

I think she may be obsessive. She caught some squirrels in a cage trap in her garden and got someone to release them in woodland a long way away, but marked them with yellow paint first so she would know them if they came back. :rolleyes:

:blink: what?! That's just odd! I don't understand how other people think they can dictate what another person does with their property!

:GroupHug: Marion, sorry youre in so much pain. Do heat wraps not provide any comfort while trying to get to sleep? Can't be helping any sleeping in a chair :(

Glad you're able to look at George's picture with a smile again :wub: I never realised how "obsessed" I was with Nala until she was gone, her pictures were everywhere, my desktop BG, my phone BG, ipod BG, FB picture, Xbox profile, all the forums I was a member, her picture was in each room of the house!

It was a shock to see her everywhere and now I refuse to change any of them because each one has a happy memory I want to hold on to :wub:

good luck Houndzrus.... i hope it is a great success :flowers:

Yantan sorry you are suffering at the moment :GroupHug:

Owl...... poor you, i agree with Alex, sounds like she has lost the plot! i don't understand why people have to be so mean (admittedly i don't talk to my neighbours but that is genuinely down to them)

i ordered some flowers for my nan and i thought she would have called to say she had recieved them yesterday...nothing! i don't want to call her incase they haven't got delivered for whatever reason :unsure: i ordered them from asda..... guess i will need to call my aunty and check if she has got them :rolleyes:

did anyone see the lovely poopies on this morning???? i fell in love with goldie the staffy x :wub: hope they all get lovely new homes :biggrin:

Oh dear Owl she sounds a nutter. I think a house swap holiday with Lesley is the way to go :flowers:

There used to be an old lady who lived next door to me who died last year, the new tennants have a cat...my three are very much used to having this area to themselves, so much so that they think the patio next door is really there's. I had to rescue Welly Boots last night as they were having a little to do with each other, but I turned round and the neighbours cat was upright hammering on the door to be let in, poor thing must have been more scared. Hopefully they will all settle down, but another reason I need to sort myself out and buy a house.

Owl, I like the idea of Bellydancing on skates :flowers: though apparently this term she is going to introduce items into our dances...not skates, but veils (I may strangle myself) castanet type things....and STICKS...oh my god, I hope she has good liability insurance for the members in her class as we wield sticks around!