Top Posters In This Topic

take trudy to vets, that went ok

get breakfast, go to sainsburys

have coffee with a friend, very nice

get some clothes cheap, pleased

sounds good so far....

but this is me .....

take ill at the tills, nearly hit the floor, lovely staff looking after me

now home. ring the doctors to see if my scan has been booked, nope!

big words with the doctors, who has now booked it

as im typing this, trudy falls off the arm of the sofa!

ive had enough of this year!!

With my hubby, it's Only Fools and Horses. If it ever comes to stage here in Ireland, I can audition for any character as I know all the lines word for word.

As as result of the above, I have taken to watching TV series on the internet. I've watched all 7 series of Desperate Housewives and 2 series of Downton Abbey. Where to next? Any suggestions?

True Blood or Vampire Diaries :biggrin: Just before Christmas I felt like watching North & South, the one with Richard Armitage, not Patrick Swayze.

Evening.

Not long since I got home. Dad doing really well with his physio. He's going to the gym tomorrow :laugh: Everyone looking after him is doing a fab job. There is talk of moving him to rehab on the wirral some time this week. They're just trying to find a space for him.

Can't stand this cold and wind. Dogs don't want to go out particularly. Scoobs has to cos he won't produce in the garden. One minute he's flying along the next he stops me for a sniff and is ages. In this wind I ask you.

Thelwall viaduct on M6 was closed today due to high winds and a lorry being blown over. Hope the driver is ok

Am going to shove myself in the shower to warm up as has been cold in the office all day too. That went pretty well. Just never know the minute with the bosses. Got plenty of work to do which is good.

Hope the meds help Trudi and she doesn't have any more episodes and hope you're ok now Alicia :GroupHug:

Stepmum has a chill. I'm trying to talk her out of going to see my dad tomorrow but she's having none of it so far. She asked me when I'm going round to see her :rolleyes: I've been offering to go round to do stuff and just keep her company nearly every day while I was off work and now I go back and have no time to do that and go see my dad she wants to see me. But lessons were learned at Xmas so it's not bothering me.

Oh Mags - How about Doc Martin?

Edited by Jacobean

How about 24 Mags? I refused to watch it for years, but my mum and dad kept nagging me to try series 1. It hooks you in and there are so many twists and turns. I'm not into action tv shows or films at all, but I have to admit it's really good.

Scary about the lorry over the Thellwall viaduct, I drove over there twice today (on way to and from horse shop that didn't have what I wanted :rolleyes: ). I do have to say though that the lorry drivers I encountered just didn't slow down at all going over there. I slowed to about 50 ish and stayed in the slow lane whilst they were just steaming past and weaving all over everywhere :(