UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the packaging is made to shrink after it's opened laugh.gif

Scoobs has now taken to telling us off for putting drops in Fergus's eye so we're having to get him out of the way to keep the big fella still :laugh:

Bless laugh.gif

I've made a dog bed cover this afternoon cos we were one short. All three beds are snuggly now.

I haven't done my shoulder any favours pootling about today rolleyes.gif

:GroupHug: Milly :wub: it's not easy learning to live without them x

With regards to people letting you down, I always used to get caught up in the moment and would agree to meet ups and nights out and when the time came could never be bothered getting ready so I've become a social recluse :biggrin: and much happier for it.

Have been shopping today and cleaned the house for tomorrows mini NY Eve party, which surprisingly can't be bothered doing anymore but I don't have an excuse since its at my house :rolleyes:

I've finally started a thread for Milly in Rainbow Bridge. It's still so raw

Have you ever seen a cuter puppy though?

1962cb27.jpg

Gorgeous :flowers:

We went to town yesterday to post some bits and cause I wanted to look at getting a jumper. We posted the bits and came home with a 43" TV but no jumper...

I then went with them to look at wallpaper and came home with an iPad

Wot are you two like? :laugh:

Have been shopping today and cleaned the house for tomorrows mini NY Eve party, which surprisingly can't be bothered doing anymore but I don't have an excuse since its at my house

:laugh:

Hope Eddie and Fergus feel better today :flowers:

Hope Marion is enjoying the cottage.

Michelle, you have done your best to accomodate your step mum, it's too exhausting trying to please everyone. Especially those who won't be pleased, however much you do.

sorry you had to make two journies to work.:flowers:

Hope your shoulder is better today Alex. I know what you mean about eating carp, I seem to have polished off a lot of stuff myself this week. :unsure:

Good on you for getting that vital family info Griff :flowers:

Hope Milly is found soon Suzeanna :unsure:

Owl, glad your BIL is ok! :ohmy:

Went to work yesterday and got rid of a HUGE pile of filing that seems to have got missed, due to two restructures and three office moves. I stayed till five with one other person, but found out (Too late) that we could have left at Four! Would have been nice to be told :rolleyes:

We're off to Ryton pools in a bit, then just getting some bits for tomorrow's dinner. Booked to go to Bella Italia later, but will be home before six. I quite like staying in for New Year, though it is a bit difficult staying awake, I usually get woken up by the fireworks, letting me know I've missed midnight yet again.

RMF: I think I have started to get the lurgy.

Marge - hope your lurgy doesn't materialise flowers.gif

I have slept through two alarms, got up on the wrong side of bed and feel my people skills will suffer greatly as A result . . . It would be inconsiderate of me to go into work right?

Absolutely cool.gif

'Tis very wet and soggy here (for a change). My legs are starting to ache from too much tramping through mud. Can we please have some nice dry cold weather? Thank you.

Edited by merledogs

Afternoon. I vote for dry weather. Need to poop pick the garden. Not what I call fun at the moment.

I don't feel ill with this cold so I'm wondering if it's I've caught a chill rather than a virus. Head feels fuzzy & dizzy. Feel tired but I think that's cos I've been up the wall.

Scoobs back legs are getting shocking but once into a walk he improves. He's happy enough and still getting up to naughtiness, playing with his bruvs. The weather doesn't help.

Am enjoying a book at the moment called The Way We Were.

Marge hope you feel better later :GroupHug:

Hope your day has improved Steph :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean

Omg am so bored :angry: Dogs have been walked, weather is horrid, so don't particularly want to ride. Am at mum and dad's house, mum is doing work and dad is filling in calendar for next year. Shops will be closing soon, and can't do online shopping as I need to try stuff on before I buy. Bored bored bored bored :angry: Never thought I'd say this, but bring on Monday so I can go back to work!!