UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so sorry for your loss Helly :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: also Suzanna. I wouldnt worry about the lady Im sure shes had much worse done to her on the doorstep and she was just in wrong place and wrong time.

Bring dragged into 2 hours team meeting this afternoon that we all MUST attend. Going to be soo boring.

So sad Suzeanna :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to you all.

It is so warm here, just got out of work and Manchester is absolutely roasting. People sat outside in t shirts (even though it's dark!!).

Just sold a book I had forgotten I had put on amazon market place! Got 60 quid for it, so that's a welcome bit of cash coming my way! Just got to post it now!!

Jazz what are you like? :rolleyes:

RMF 1: My new reading glasses have arrived. The ones I had previously were a +1.0 and they were too strong, so I bought a +0.5 and a +0.75. I'm using the +0.5 ones now and they are great, especially since I can actually see through them, whereas my previous ones, and my proper glasses, were scratched to bits so I struggled to see properly.

Oh dear, I think I've made a bit of a blunder!

I had my hair cut short yesterday. It looked lovely and straight and shiny by the time the hairdresser had finished. This morning I went out in the fog and have come home with frizzy, curly hair :mecry:

I'll have to hibernate until the fog goes away :laugh:

This morning has not got off to a good start.... Signal failure at Marsden means no trains are running between my station and work. What is confusing me though is that transpennine services (that don't stop here), are still running. Despite them using the same line between my station and Leeds... Confooooossseeeddddd!!!!