UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Seasonal Sentiments

suzeanna

Morning :tired:

I'm sure they'll have a whale of a time at Little Dumpledale hugapup flowers.gif

Finished my third Twilight book last night. Just Breaking Dawn left to go. Am going to try and not pick it up 'til the weekend though cos I get so engrossed that I don't do anything else but read rolleyes.gif

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

We've now got a boat

You'll need it to get around if it doesn't stop raining soon laugh.gif

I've got my first performance review in my new job tomorrow - wish me luck please.

Good luck flowers.gif

Morning. Had a good 7 hours last night, to make up for the sleeplessness of the previous nights.

Off to sunny Altrincham today to audit a potential supplier. Deep joy huh.gif

rocky horrors fantastic, especially if you know the words the audience shouts in the gaps

good luck fran xx

ive caught the sod in the act of weeing on my floor! Ive been blaming ruby, but that was mouse! Shes so good, so dont know why shes doing it. I dont know if its both of them or just mouse

off to the doctors about my lungs and hip this morning. it would be a good idea if I get ready, after this coffee ....

Good Luck at the Docs Jazz.

DB has gorn orf to Liverpool today, until Sunday, to a Astronomy conference. Wheeeeee.

Today I will be mostly baking. Banana cake is in the oven already. Scones next, when I've managed to defrost the butter. Apparently cholesterol lowering Flora is not suitable for baking!!

Then there's some cleaning I could do and if the weather improves some gardening too.

Or I might just dos around and read, eating banana cake and drinking coffee :biggrin:

Good luck Fran :flowers:

:GroupHug: jazz

This morning i took mesh frames off top of pond for a minute when Thumper rabbit bounces along and bounces straight into the pond :laugh: :laugh: Hes had a wash and dried off but he was not amused. Poor little devil but it was so funny. At least i know he can swim short distances now :laugh: Izzie [dog] was in such a flap that her best friend was in the pond. Shes checked him over thoroughly and seems satisfied all is well :rolleyes:

Oh Thumper..... :unsure:

Well despite all my colleagues being unaware of anything I've done wrong, my boss apparently has been keeping a 'log' and has to let me go because of the number of mistakes I've been making. Now I know it sounds like sour grapes, but perhaps if he'd been putting a bit more effort into training me and communicating with me, I wouldn't be in this position, sadly it's the old 'probationary' period thing and he can do just what he likes - and I :wub: 'd the job :(

Feeling really really :mecry: