UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

My Take That tickets have arrived :biggrin: :biggrin:

I want mine!! Was thinking about them this morning. Only 3.5 weeks to go! :biggrin:

Dogs walked, dogs sleeping :biggrin:, wine poured, dinner is cooking.

Gave up with the allotment idea today. The walks against the wind up the hills knackered me out. :rolleyes:

Oh and I can tell you some good news now, I am going to be a nanny in October. :biggrin: My step-daughter is 4months pregnant now.

Zico's Mum, good luck with the job :flowers:

WOW! :wacko: that would do me months! :wacko: Do you drive a big petrol guzzler or do you just have to do heaps of miles? :flowers:

I get about 40mph round the doors and 45 on a long run, must have done a lot more miles than I thought this month.

Michelle it's very lovely of you to offer but it's fine, really :flowers:

Oh and I can tell you some good news now, I am going to be a nanny in October. :biggrin: My step-daughter is 4months pregnant now.

Woohoo, great news :biggrin:

Mmm going to the beach was not one of my better ideas,wind was horrendous and as tide was out was blowing sand around something awful so we gave up after an hour,popped into the local 99p shop which has great dog toys for OC lucky dips,and which lets the dogs in as well,then went to a fab park in Burnham which is really lovely - Apex Park.

Errr... less of the nanny please Mags! :D Plenty of time for that! :laugh: Its been another difficult situation that we have been dealing with in conjunction with MIL but its all sorted now. I am already thinking about getting my knitting needles down from the loft! :biggrin:

Everyone forget what I put on diet thread! I have not stopped eating today! I think it must be nearly time of the month as I am craving food.... any food.... give me food!! If I eat anything else I will burst! :rolleyes: I did refuse ice cream and have SW potato salad that I had left over so feeling quite proud of myself. :biggrin: However my ice cream is still in the freezer. :whistle:

Congratulations Granny Andrea :laughingsmiley: :flowers:

I wish I was going to see Take That now :jealous:

I have had quite a fraught weekend as Adam injured himself on Friday night :ohmy: :( and I felt really wrung out yesterday especially with a two year old foster child here too :err: but today we went to some friends house for lunch and it was lovely and relaxing. I walked the dogs late when everyone else had gone home and finally feel chilled out again now :biggrin:

Julia :ohmy: you can go off people you know! I am so not a granny!! :mecry: :D

Is the 2yr old foster the pink baby as was? Must be fun having a toddler around again. I don't relish that bit of being a nanny. Think its going to be a case of we will visit you until baby is about 5. Neo will be grey or have no hair left where he has stress chewed! :rolleyes:

Julia :ohmy: you can go off people you know! I am so not a granny!!

Is the 2yr old foster the pink baby as was? Must be fun having a toddler around again. I don't relish that bit of being a nanny. Think its going to be a case of we will visit you until baby is about 5. Neo will be grey or have no hair left where he has stress chewed! :rolleyes:

Yes she is a pink toddler now :wub: . Fun? :unsure: Do you remember potty training? :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: She is great really Granny :wink: :cool: