UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Glad Fergus's bits are on the mend, poor lad.

That's harsh Andrea, and the last thing you need right now :GroupHug:

Marge, we have some Passivhaus developments up here. The agency I freelance for wanted some info on them so I went undercover and posed as a buyer to get a good look around :ph34r_anim: It's a very interesting concept, the only bit I didn't like was that to maintain the energy efficient environment, you couldn't have your windows open as that would upset the balance. I do like a nice draught/gale blowing through the house :laughingsmiley:

I am too tired to see straight/read back, so I hope everyone is OK.

Morning :tired: Taffy woke me growling and staring intently at something outside at 3am.

Alex, what are you going to do on your week off? Plant some more rhodedendruns? Or however you spell it!

Studying. But I might find time to go and buy a Rhododendron or two :whistle: laugh.gif

If it's any consolation, we only get compassionate leave for immediate relatives Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Andrea, that's so unfair, making someone take a day of a funeral as holiday! My OH was lucky with his company..he was very upset the day he went to see his brother (a week before his bro died) and rang in to say he wasn't coming in..his team leader said take it as compassionate leave, the same happened when his other brother phoned to say David was gone..he took the next day off and got compassionate leave, and again for the actual funeral. He was quite willing to take the first two days as holiday, but they insisted he didn't. I do know what you mean about not crying in front of your OH, I didn't cry at the funeral but the day after, when he'd gone to work, I sobbed my heart out :GroupHug: for you both

Morning. Day off for me and the sun is shining.

Waiting for the docs to ring me back as couldn't get an appointment to have my hand/wrist checked out. Receptionist was wondering if I should go to A & E instead but considering I don't remember doing anything to it and don't believe it's a serious injury. I don't think it needs an X-ray. Not sure what doc can do about it really but don't feel I should just keep ignoring it as the pain isn't going away.

Thinking of several people here and sending :GroupHug: to you.

Alex hope the study session goes well.

Thank you, it's just when you click on the paypal donation, it doesn't show you the email address, so I don't know what that is.

If you have the email address you can login to paypal and select personal, there is a gift option there that means you don't pay fees.

Unfortunately I need to have that dratted card reader to set up a new payee on my bank account so since then I've been reduced to using paypal for payments :laugh:

I don't know their paypal address. Fionna has just said on a message yesterday to click on the donate button for paypal. See what you mean.

I've no idea what I've done to my hand. It just started hurting on Saturday and hasn't got any better so thought as I'm off I had better get it looked at.

Erm I haven't looked at Fergus's bits yet and he's currently sat on the chair hiding that side. Will report later when I can have a gawp.