UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

ahhh I was going to watch that when it came on,forgot of course lol

I hope his bits are ok

ruby actually listened to lewis last night, and lay quietly with him

wwoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

she was attacking his fingers at 6.45, thats why im here. not a ruddy sound out of any of them now lol

oo yes. if you want a really naughty,scrummy thing,get the rolo cookies out of the bakery in tescos. 44p for 5, ccccooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have just noticed Fergu's doo daa and bit of his tum are red and swollen. Off to the vets for him tomorrow

good luck at the vets :flowers:

:GroupHug: Jazz and Suzeanna

Good luck Alex :flowers:

We have a new development of passivhous properties, new here in Coventry and allegedly energy efficient. An MP is coming to "open" the development shortly (Even though the tenants have moved in) So I'm off to help sort things out with the tenants who have agreed to be part of it.

have a good day everyone. :flowers:

Jazz, what a hard situation for you and your mum. I hope you can get some outside care sorted for her :GroupHug:

Jules is it the GSD type girly you posted on here the other day. She looks adorable.

It is. Pointy dogs have my heart but my goodness, she was a little poppet :wub:

Have just noticed Fergu's doo daa and bit of his tum are red and swollen. Off to the vets for him tomorrow

This can be due to lifting a leg on a bunch of nettles, which are particularly irritant and ouch-making at this time of year.

Oh god I thought you had finished all your exams. How do you cope cos Id want to run away

I wish I had rolleyes.gif Hopefully this will be my last one, but am awaiting the result of the March exam, which I'll get on 25th May.

RMF : I am soooo tired :tired:

I wish I had rolleyes.gif Hopefully this will be my last one, but am awaiting the result of the March exam, which I'll get on 25th May.

RMF : I am soooo tired :tired:

Good luck Alex :flowers:

How do you cope cos Id want to run away

me too :flowers:

Turned out to be an interesting day after all. Minor panic set in when we couldn't get hold of the two sets of residents, but got there in the end. :biggrin: Gregory Barker MP attended and it was interesting learning about the actual concept of the passive house. Myself and a colleague had to go back this afternoon for a live broadcast for Midlands today, and the best bit was watching the filming in the BBC van. :laugh: The other report is on tonight, I think. :) We were mostly keeping a baby amused while his mum was filmed. I was freezing cold when I got home, so wore my fleecy hoody with the hood up indoors until I thawed out! :laugh:

I feel a lot better today, so that was a bonus.

Edited by houndzrus

Fergus has had a reaction to something he's run through or cocked his leg up at. I think nettles as well Phebe. He's had an injection and is on antibios. Had a lot of fuss in the surgery. Shouldn't be any need to go back.

She did look lovely Jules. Very sweet. Glad she's safe.

Lesley what do you want me to do about the shoes. Tell Lizzies directly or are you dealing with something for them?

My weekend starts here. 3 days off. Bliss. Then 2 weeks to go.

Best of luck with the exam Alex. :flowers:

Jules, well done for sorting the dog out. :flowers:

bad times here. the cancer is beating my mum. she cant get out of her chair and needs constant care. a hospital bed has been delivered today for her living room. I just hope shes out of pain soon as its horrible seeing her like this

Alicia, this is more or less exactly how we started out. My heart goes out to you hun as I know exactly how you are feeling. :mecry: :mecry:

Michelle, glad Fergus hasn't got anything serious.. Boys and their toys! :laugh:

Alex, what are you going to do on your week off? Plant some more rhodedendruns? Or however you spell it!

Been having a hard time at work with work/training overload, dealing with MIL loss and trying not to show it in front of hubby. Today started me off when I asked what form I needed to complete for Monday as day off for her funeral (after asking two days ago and not getting as response). I apparently have to book it as holiday! :mad: Seems to be a case of depends who you are whether you can take time off in that place! Just waiting for them to need me to work overtime for some reason! I am going to be VERY busy!!

That's very naughty Andrea. So sorry you're getting hassle and no empathy when you need it most. I wouldn't worry about having a cry infront of hubby if/when you need to. It just confirms how you felt about her and it's not good to bottle things up. You're there for each other at times like these :GroupHug: