UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Meandering Monologue

merledogs

Marge, I also have a dozy dog here who didn't want to get up this morning and has flaked out after breks. Polly does that anyway but today Wispa has joined her. Can it be the sudden change in weather?

We are getting some exciting new lodgers at the owlery in a couple of weeks :ph34r_anim: Clue: I don't have to feed them, their mum will come to tend them twice a day, and they can't come until the fencing is up which should be some time next weekend.

Ooh, i missed this. You know the rools Owl, spill please :wink:

You may be right about the change in the weather affecting the houndies. Hope so, they will have to walk later whether they want to or not! :laugh:

Where's my rain that I was promised :unsure:

Marge, I hope you get your situation sorted out, there's nothing worse than something chewing on at you :GroupHug:

Thank you :flowers:

Have done some big shopping at Coles ( Major Supermarket here ) and have found they sell Quorn products which is fantastic as I did not know you could get Quorn here and I :jumpy: I have brought a George Foreman grill ( for my Quorn sausages ) and tomorrow I am going back to get a Slow Cooker so thats my food sorted for the next 3 months biggrin.gif

My boss came over today to drop over my bags that I left at her house last month so now I have all my bits and bobs back it feels more like home here ( which it is for the next 3 months )

G'day Sam :wavey:

We have thunder here but no rain as yet. Very muggy too.

RMQ : Does anyone remember Sharron off DP who had the twin teenage boys (this was 6 or 7 years ago so they are older now)? Is she on Facebook by any chance?

• Like 1

I dropped lewis at work for 7.30 so went to the indoor boot sale. good job as its hammering down. I saw a full length pillow. asked how much, 50p ok? ermmm yes! got myself a shopping trolley. I dont blame the old ladies, need something to cart stuff round the town in and bring stuff in from the car. its like carpet bag material. I dont think lewis will be with me when I use it for some reason lol

have a nice day xx

Morning

It's been chucking it down here since last night. Feels all fresh again outside. Martyn went out with his chums last night and has a hangover this morning so he's going to be useless.

Going to get some clothes for new great niece today then tackle the house work.

Enjoy your walk Marge. I'm sure the furry feet will get with it when you go out.

Owl spill. Goats?

Sam glad you've got the same apartment again.

RMQ : Does anyone remember Sharron off DP who had the twin teenage boys (this was 6 or 7 years ago so they are older now)? Is she on Facebook by any chance?

She does have a facebook account but I dont think she goes on there much. She is on my friends list (which you should be able to see I think) or i have other contact details for her if you need them :)

I want more rain........

She does have a facebook account but I dont think she goes on there much. She is on my friends list (which you should be able to see I think) or i have other contact details for her if you need them :)

I want more rain........

Have I got you on my friends list on FB? flowers.gif Or if you could PM me the link to her page I'd be grateful, thank you flowers.gif

RMF : I am contemplating going out to buy more Rhododendrons rolleyes.gif Only ickle baby ones though, they are only £5 for four. Then I'd have to buy more tubs to put them in though rolleyes.gif

Starting to feel a bit more normal now. Left for work at 6am Thursday morning. Got home 9am Friday morning :wacko: Slept for 3.5 hours and then back to the Count for the Referendum papers back home again for 6pm. Louie is acting as if hes went with me snoozing on my bed as I type :laugh:

It hammered down last night. First heavy rain we've had since the conservatory and it was like trying to sleep next to a drum band. Just dont want it to rain tomorrow as I have a show.

:wavey: Sam in Oz

Phebe you drop called me the other day :laugh: Who do you have coming to stay?

Edited by lil_angel