UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Evening

Hope you feel tons better tomorrow Marge and Keith too :GroupHug:

Daisy should have her own thread :wub:

Jules hope whatever it is blows over quickly :GroupHug:

Jazz congrats and I think you should start a thread too

What's the coke for. Cleaning boglet? My Viz might start shoving their heads down it if I did that. :laugh:

Bracken still nicks washing out of the basket. It's purely for munching reasons. He used to have a habit as a pup of getting washing in a pile and peeing on it. Thankfully he was house trained quickly and packed it in.

What's the coke for. Cleaning boglet? My Viz might start shoving their heads down it if I did that. :laugh:

According to Superscrimper woman, you shove a cheapo bottle down the bog and leave it overnight and it cleans the loo.

I hope you feel better soon Marge flowers.gif

Am trying to find a meeting room somewhere in the Midlands for a meeting on Tuesday. The rooms in our offices are full. If I can't find one then I'll have to go back to Bristol again :( Don't think I can face another 6 1/2 hour round trip :(

According to Superscrimper woman, you shove a cheapo bottle down the bog and leave it overnight and it cleans the loo.

Id like to point out it wasnt me that suggested it !

I would be using flat coke to make a wonderful barbecue sauce for pork or chicken.

Fizzy coke is good for marinating in cos it breaks down tissue. Im experimenting if its possible to exspose of a body this way but I dont allow tupperware in the house and my wine tubs are full.

By the way Ive put the banana wine recipe on my scrimping and scrumping word press blog for those that asked but Channel 4 are putting up a shorter version on their Scrimpers site

Daisy would like to point out that she is the most unphotogenic dog ever - and this shot was a complete and utter fluke by her Mummy.

However, bowing to popular demand, and, just so that you can repeat your posts all over again elsewhere, I will be raiding Photobucket later to show off my little girlie. :laugh:

By the way Trallwm Farm, I think Daisy and you may have one or two things in common ............ :unsure:

Daisy would like to point out that she is the most unphotogenic dog ever - and this shot was a complete and utter fluke by her Mummy.

However, bowing to popular demand, and, just so that you can repeat your posts all over again elsewhere, I will be raiding Photobucket later to show off my little girlie. :laugh:

By the way Trallwm Farm, I think Daisy and you may have one or two things in common ............ :unsure:

Why ....does she express a desire to bury bodies in the garden

Daisy is beautiful. :wub: How can you take a bad picture of a gorgeous girl! Happy gotcha day Daisy.

Jazz congratulations on your new addition. She looks like a live wire! :laugh:

Marge, hope you get rid of Keiths lurgy soon! :GroupHug:

I too missed the Scrimpers programme but will catch it on Iplayer too. :biggrin:

Julia, you are most brave sitting in with a learner driver, especially your own son. My kids never do what I tell them so why would I think they would in a car! :laugh:

RMF. I had my first three mushrooms from this years crop. :biggrin: And then some of the.

crumble made from ruhubarb that I had given to me from the allotment.

Hubby got a loan so I can have a new car and we can also get a caravan. :biggrin: We have both spent ages comparing cars towing weights with that of second hand caravans :wacko: I now think I know what car I want... going to see it Saturday. And also have found a caravan that we are going to look at tomorrow. All we need then is a towbar fitted and somewhere to store the caravan.

Anyone have contacts for Flat coat Retriever rescue? Have a friend asking as her friend is very poorly and has a 7 month old boy that he feels he needs to rehome. Apparently very well behaved/ trained but dad doesnt think he its fair on the dog. He is thinking on it again over the weekend to be certain. :( Sounds like a brilliant dog, its just a shame Neo is so grumpy as he would be a great playmate for Saffy.

Congrats Alicia :flowers:

Feel better soon Marge :GroupHug: My hubby is as generous as yours :crying_anim:

The last few weeks I've been flat out running around. So why do I tell people that I don't work. I'm exhausted :sleeping_03anim:

In fact, I've just realised how busy I've been - I haven't been on Facebook all day :ohmy:

Edited by Mags

try irish retriever rescue for the flat coat xxxx

ruby has been a darling. I went out for half an hour and she didnt touch anything :biggrin:

I got the lead out to walk her, and she shot up the stairs terrified! she loved a walk for as long as possible with the fosterers, so dont know why. I was all ready, so trudy got an extra walk

Morning :tired:

Hubby got a loan so I can have a new car and we can also get a caravan. :biggrin: We have both spent ages comparing cars towing weights with that of second hand caravans :wacko: I now think I know what car I want... going to see it Saturday. And also have found a caravan that we are going to look at tomorrow. All we need then is a towbar fitted and somewhere to store the caravan.

Anyone have contacts for Flat coat Retriever rescue? Have a friend asking as her friend is very poorly and has a 7 month old boy that he feels he needs to rehome. Apparently very well behaved/ trained but dad doesnt think he its fair on the dog. He is thinking on it again over the weekend to be certain. :( Sounds like a brilliant dog, its just a shame Neo is so grumpy as he would be a great playmate for Saffy.

How exciting, we'll need pics of the car/caravan of course flowers.gif

Don't kinow about the Flatcoat rescue, but I imagine he won't be at all difficult to rehome wub.gif

What a shame. I am looking forward to seeing more of Daisy :wub:

It's a beautiful day here. I've got shedloads to do but I'm going to start a bit later and take the dogs through the woods first. And then I'm having a big plate of toast. It's the small things..... :biggrin:

Jazz, your new girl is gorgeous :flowers:

He could try Black Retriever x rescue - don't be deceived by the name, they rehome all sorts of retrievers.

Or if he's stuck, the nice people who run the rescue that I foster rabbits for have just adopted a flatcoat, so I could ask them for contact details. They are near to London though and I guess that you are further north?

Some Flat Coat rescues:-

Retriever - Flat Coated

Flatcoated Retriever Society Rescue

Mrs Francesca Prentice, Central. Tel: 01993 868123

Ms Dawn Hall, Central England & Wales. Tel: 01509 672820 or 01530 835407

Debbie White, North East England/Borders. Tel: 01757 228268

Ms brenda Abbett, North Wales. Tel: 01527 450187

Mrs L Finlay, Northern Ireland. Tel: 02892 638498

Mrs D Brooks, North West England. Tel: 01625 421149, Mobile: 07803 902509

Mrs S Thorpe, Scotland. Tel: 01356 622864:br> Lesley & Michael Anderson, South & Mid West of England. Tel: 01985 212157

Mrs I Chapman, South of England. Tel: 0208 460 6055, Mobile: 07944 772930

Lindy Creighton-Clarke, SOuth West of England. Tel: 01208 851406

Mrs Janet Swail, Southern Ireland. Tel: 00353 404 68366

Independent Flatcoated Retriever Rehoming

Mrs M Haines, Chippenham, Wiltshire (UK Co-ordinator)

Tel: 01666 837087 Email:[email protected]

Mrs Evelyn Lee, Preston, Lancs. Tel: 01772 614715

http://www.flatcoated-retriever.info

Its nearly the weekend. Yey!!!