UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Spins hasn't been around for a while. Hope she's ok.

Hello :wavey:

I'm more than ok, thank you, Michelle. Slightly embarrassed to say that we're staying with friends for four weeks in the Florida Keys. Shhhh! I didn't like to say too much cos it sounds all boasty and stuff. We're having a fantastic time quite nice time with temps in the 80's I mean sunny weather.

I saw a manatee - he/she came up to the dock to drink from the hose, unfortunately the pics I took were rubbish but OH's might be better but it'll be a wait for those.

Como and Flo have gone to stay with their "Mum" they always have a fantastic time there but come back like naughty children who are sulking because they were left behind. We have dog replacement therapy as our friends have two tiny dogs, a miniature pinscher who is 15 and a chihuahua who is 6 so we're not without canine company.

:GroupHug: to those who need them. We're back in March - oooh, forgot it's March now - so back soon!

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Last day in work today and then studying non stop until Tuesday, then on Wednesday off to Newbury for a 7 hour round trip (have to be there at 9) wacko.gif so not back in office until Thursday next week.

Spins : am not jealous at all (much). I adore Manatees wub.gif

Sounds a hectic schedule Alex! :ohmy: who looks after your dogs?

I have a dogsitter who comes in when I have to travel to meetings. Depending on how long I'm away, she comes in between 1 and 3 times during the day to let them out and play with them. The others from the North team are staying over the night before, but that's a logistical (if not expensive) nightmare for me (and I wouldn't want to leave the mutts anyway), so I am driving down in the morning :flowers:

Eye patch has arrived so I'm currently wearing it to try and get used to it and to see if my cunning plan works. So far so good I'm able to read my kindle if I make the text slightly bigger, I've been on face-book and managed to read a few things and click where I needed to click, and I've read a couple of threads here and it seems am able to use the keyboard, admittedly I'm making a few mistakes but I can correct those as I go along. Not sure I'll be able to be on the pc for as long as I usually am or would like, will have to see after my op how things go, but hopefully I can pop on and off during the day and evening for a few mins each time and thus avoid turning into a bored frustrated homicidal maniac :laugh:

Oooh. Thanks for the info Merledogs.

Potters off to upset Mr B yet again by programming the superdooper TV recorder thingy which then automatically switches over from whatever programme he happens to be randomly watching at the time. I do try to explain that at least I am Planning My Viewing! :biggrin:

We have had our 'night off' visiting today and I have been to Zumba for my weekly de-stress session.

Digging's good for that too :wink:

Jazz, I've never thought you were making it up. I am pleased you finally have a diagnosis though, so at least you can get the right treatment now. :flowers:

:GroupHug: For MrsB's hurty foot and everyone else who needs one.

Hope your car's ECU gets fixed TF and Sorry you're still having car problems Michelle :flowers:

we need pics of Reuben :wub:

I hope you get to the bottom of the SA Griff. :flowers:

welcome back Mags :wavey:

:GroupHug: Suzeanna and family.

:laughingsmiley: @ Trudi

glad you're having a good time Spins :cool02:

RMF: I have treated myself to a food processor. It was delivered yesterday, but the only things I had to try out in it were two carrots. Ho hum, the excitement of it all!

Spins, you lucky thing. I hope there will be many photos :flowers:

Don't forget to watch the new series 'Living with Women' on BBC3 at 9pm tonight :flowers:

Our own Lesley Trallwm is in the third episode :pinkie:

I'll be watching, I hope Mr Bojangles has a good part in it :wub:

RMF: I got my head bitten right off by a grumpy journalist on the phone today with no justification. Usually I really take stuff like that to heart and brood over it but today it was water off a duck's back. I'm trying to make it my new policy, not to sweat the small stuff. Because really, much of what we all rush about getting uptight about is the small stuff, or is that just me :wacko:

Eye patch has arrived so I'm currently wearing it to try and get used to it and to see if my cunning plan works. So far so good I'm able to read my kindle if I make the text slightly bigger, I've been on face-book and managed to read a few things and click where I needed to click, and I've read a couple of threads here and it seems am able to use the keyboard, admittedly I'm making a few mistakes but I can correct those as I go along. Not sure I'll be able to be on the pc for as long as I usually am or would like, will have to see after my op how things go, but hopefully I can pop on and off during the day and evening for a few mins each time and thus avoid turning into a bored frustrated homicidal maniac :laugh:

Im so proud you are wearing Trallwm Farms coat of arms on your eyepatch if you are still going for the Skull and Crossbones