UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

I am very excited about a very exciting dogstar related thing that I have been excited about for a while but now I am able to be openly exited about now

http://www.therefuge...175#entry919175

this is how excited I am :jumpy:

Ooo how exciting :pinkie:

RMF : I have my appointment at 9am which I missed last week. Must remember to go this time rolleyes.gif

OMG as the young people say. How can it be March already? Any minute now it will be time to buy Christmas cards :wacko:

I have shedloads to do today and not enough day to do it in. If anyone sees me lurking on here please shoo me away :rolleyes:

Edited to say I'm glad you went to the docs MrsB, I hope you manage to rest your foot and it's less painful soon :flowers:

Edited by JulesB

Morning all! I can't believe how this year is galloping through already :wacko: I spent ten minutes on the phone trying to get through to the doctor, you have to phone at 8 on the day you want an appointment and it's just solidly engaged! Managed to get there in the end, but why the heck can't you make them a day or so ahead, you used to be able to?

happy march

I do hope its a better one for us all :flowers:

got woken at 5.30 by a power cut on and off. the stairlift now isnt working. lewis used the 'turny thing' techy speak there lol to get it to the bottom of the stairs, save me trying to get round it at the top

at the doctors, hopefully for some results this morning

have a nice day xx

Sam, your event looks very exciting. I may have a clash of dates, but will know this week ............ then just need to find something to wear! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks everyone for all the good foot wishes. Still sore today, but so far have resisted the temptation to run any marathons. Off to see if I can write a meaningful list of things to do which includes lots of sitting down and elevating foot. I feel a "sorting through paperwork" type of day coming on.

RMQ Is sleep good for healing? Was up at 5 this morning 'cause Daisy decided she had to go out. Then, when Mr B went out, I unusually, for me, went back to sleep. And dreamt there were five kittens in Daisy's crate, which Tigger and Daisy were gazing at - an unlikely dream to say the least!

:pinkie: I'm so happy it's March, it's been a very long winter!

The Dogstar Ball sounds very exciting!

RMF there is some misc family member coming to visit my Mother today, I would rather shove things up my nose than have to sit there and listen to them yap yap yap :rolleyes: Hopefully they won't stay long

Happy St David's Day

Best wishes for all poorly and wounded folk.

I hate to tell you that at work I am just checking proofs for 2011 Christmas cards! :wacko: Sorry

Reuben puppy is 6 months now. He is growing and is a right Timmy Toastrack - looking very much like a lurcher & runs in circles like one too. Recall is variable but so far at least he has shown no inclination to run away or chase other animals & having an off lead run in a relatively safe field means he is calmer indoors.

i can't beleive it is march already :ohmy:

i hope all cars, feet and stairlifts are soon better :biggrin:

i have walked both dogs and we all got verrrrryyyyy muddy, i like the wet weather as i tend to only run into sensible and understanding dog owners but i won't miss the mud :laugh: i left laney for 10 minutes on his own when i took diez out and he just lay on the sofa :unsure: i can't make head nor tail of that flippin dog :rolleyes: have to lug my cat to the vet later.... he is due a post op check up but i fear he may getting booked in for his anal glands to be removed and that worries me :mecry:

have to lug my cat to the vet later.... he is due a post op check up but i fear he may getting booked in for his anal glands to be removed and that worries me :mecry:

I hope it doesn't come to that :GroupHug:

It's a beautiful sunny St David's day here in Manchester. Now watch some fecker bollox it up :laugh:

well, the 1st of march and ive just had bad news at the doctors.

ive got chronic liver disease

got to have biopsies etc

so if anyone remarks that they think im making up my illness, please tell them id love to be, but its very real :mecry: