UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2011 Diet Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info, HLGS and Black Magic..I've had a look at the online sites, and I'll give the menu's they have a go. My main problem is I'm never sure what a portion is meant to be..they don't give weights, do they? I'm going to try smaller plates too, apparently that's a good way to fool your brain into thinking you're still eating the same amount when you aren't.

I have just had two Cadbury's Roses. Had porridge for breakfast and Ryvitas with Philadelphia and cranberry sauce (again) for lunch, with a yoghurt. Don't even like Ryvita but I found them in the cupboard and I had no other crackers left.

Am having some beef in gravy with peas for tea, which is only about 300 cals, to make up for the chocs :rolleyes:

Weight loss since Monday morning - 3 lbs :biggrin: Am now 17 lbs lighter than when I started.

How have others done? :flowers:

well done Alex flowers.gif I was getting muddled with what I have lost as some was pre fat fighters so I checked the Wii Fit this morning and I can now confirm

September 10th 2010 - Sam Squirrel weighed 11.8

January 7th 2011 - Sam Squirrel weighed 10.2

so thats 20 pounds , cripes no wonder I have had to get new jeans

Urgh. Mr Hazell bought some scales yesterday :rolleyes: We haven't had scales in the house for years and I'd been quite happy to only get weighed once a week at Fat Fighters. The urge to use them is now huge :rolleyes: Last night I was three pounds heavier than the Fat Fighters scales but I've lost two pounds in the night. Now not only do I have to use massive amounts of will power not to eat crap I now have to walk past these scales without jumping on a million times a day :rolleyes:

Urgh. Mr Hazell bought some scales yesterday :rolleyes: We haven't had scales in the house for years and I'd been quite happy to only get weighed once a week at Fat Fighters. The urge to use them is now huge :rolleyes: Last night I was three pounds heavier than the Fat Fighters scales but I've lost two pounds in the night. Now not only do I have to use massive amounts of will power not to eat crap I now have to walk past these scales without jumping on a million times a day :rolleyes:

Cheryl I weigh myself every day first thing in the morning on my wii fit , I accept that I have days when I go up and down and I look at it as as an overview

:biggrin: :biggrin: since 02nd I've lost 2.7 kg which is 5.9 lbs.Have switched the scales to weigh in lbs as that's what others seem to use.Very chuffed although I realise first couple of weeks are always the easiest.Just done a huge Tesco shop and the only naughty thing in there is some discounted chocolates for Oldies Club Tombola prizes :angel:

:biggrin: :biggrin: since 02nd I've lost 2.7 kg which is 5.9 lbs.Have switched the scales to weigh in lbs as that's what others seem to use.Very chuffed although I realise first couple of weeks are always the easiest.Just done a huge Tesco shop and the only naughty thing in there is some discounted chocolates for Oldies Club Tombola prizes :angel:

wow thats fantastic well done flowers.gif