UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2011 Diet Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I'm starting from the beginning again :rolleyes: and I'm going to document here every day my progress in the hope that it will spur me on to actually keep going.

Starting weight 69.2kg = 10 stone 12.5 lbs (this is taken from the last time I used the wii which was over a week ago *bold Mags*)

Routine was:

5km in 10 mins on exercise bike

half hour of yoga on wii

11 mins (don't know distance) of jogging on wii

I'm being a bit more careful about what I eat and I'm drinking more water.

Weight loss 0.3kg = 0.66 lbs

:biggrin: :biggrin: still can't believe how well I'm doing another 2lb off this week making 14lb in total since 2nd January.I am noticing the benefit already - as are my work colleagues,getting up from a kneeling position fastening a residents shoes a colleague said blimey you sprung up then,bit different from a few weeks ago :laugh:

Just 1lb off this week - to be honest wasn't expecting that,got a severe attack of the pickies at work and nearly blew it totally :mad: .Picked at broken biscuits,leftover cake but didn't enjoy it at all - if I'd sat down with a cup of tea and a piece of shortbread it would have been much better but back on track now.Bought lots of fruit including a pineapple for a big fruit salad for tonight

Week 1 -6lbs

Week 2 -4lbs

Week 3 - 2lbs

Week 4 -2lbs

Week 5 -1lb

Total 15 lbs loss.