UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please tell me to act my age :rolleyes: last night I started belly dance again. At the weekend a neighbour was wittering on about a zumba class and said she had no one to go with so muggins volunteered to go with her. Went round to call for her tonight and she cried off so idiot brains here went on her own as I was in the gear and had psyched myself up to go (part of me had wanted to cry off too as it's a cold, frosty night). I think I'll be feeling it in the morning but it was a good laugh.

Stupid from Northampton :laugh:

Can someone please tell me to act my age :rolleyes: last night I started belly dance again. At the weekend a neighbour was wittering on about a zumba class and said she had no one to go with so muggins volunteered to go with her. Went round to call for her tonight and she cried off so idiot brains here went on her own as I was in the gear and had psyched myself up to go (part of me had wanted to cry off too as it's a cold, frosty night). I think I'll be feeling it in the morning but it was a good laugh.

Good for you :biggrin:

. At the weekend a neighbour was wittering on about a zumba class and said she had no one to go with so muggins volunteered to go with her. Went round to call for her tonight and she cried off so idiot brains here went on her own as I was in the gear and had psyched myself up to go (part of me had wanted to cry off too as it's a cold, frosty night). I think I'll be feeling it in the morning but it was a good laugh.

I'm jealous, I wish I could find a class locally, but short of paying over the top price to join a gym, I've had no luck in finding one. I am going to have to get DVD methinks.

The animals let me get some sleep, although I was wide awake at quarter to five (better than 4am I suppose).

Oh yes, morning :wavey:

RMF : My Virgin telly box went down last night and I phoned their techy helpline to be told the box was faulty and they would send an engineer round Thursday morning. Not impressed with having to be interrupted in the middle of studying (which I am using t'internet for), but thankfully it came back on later. This morning my laptop couldn't find the wireless router, but eventually after much switching of things on and off in different orders, we are back in business.

Lunch break from studying, which consists of 4 Ryvitas, two with turkey breast and two with cream cheese and grapes. I am going to look like a bluddy Ryvita soon :rolleyes:

RMF : It's depressing how little I know, despite all the studying I've done. Looking back at previous papers, I'll be amazed if I can even understand most of the questions, let alone answer them :rolleyes: Shite sarnie anyone? :unsure:

Lunch break from studying, which consists of 4 Ryvitas, two with turkey breast and two with cream cheese and grapes. I am going to look like a bluddy Ryvita soon :rolleyes:

RMF : It's depressing how little I know, despite all the studying I've done. Looking back at previous papers, I'll be amazed if I can even understand most of the questions, let alone answer them :rolleyes: Shite sarnie anyone? :unsure:

You always rip yourself to pieces and then do well. Its particularly impressive because you dont enjoy it yet do so well.

Whats the worse that could happen ? you do the thing again !

Whats the worse that could happen ? you do the thing again !

:run4hills: :run4hills: :run4hills:

Noo, couldn't cope with that. I loathe studying with a passion, I spend the whole week before every exam studying so hard and getting so stressed about it, that it literally drives me to tears. The thought that I might fail one and have to re-sit it is too horrible to contemplate.

I've had this hanging over me since I started my first module over 4 years ago and for the past year I have been in study mode almost constantly, apart from 6 weeks off in the summer - and I will be in perpetual study mode between now and the end of May, cos I've got exams in November (this Friday), January, March and May :crazy1zhelp:

I really really hope that it will be all over after that, or by July (if I have to resit one) at the very latest., cos I could REALLY do with a rest.

:run4hills: :run4hills: :run4hills:

Noo, couldn't cope with that. I loathe studying with a passion, I spend the whole week before every exam studying so hard and getting so stressed about it, that it literally drives me to tears. The thought that I might fail one and have to re-sit it is too horrible to contemplate.

I've had this hanging over me since I started my first module over 4 years ago and for the past year I have been in study mode almost constantly, apart from 6 weeks off in the summer - and I will be in perpetual study mode between now and the end of May, cos I've got exams in November (this Friday), January, March and May :crazy1zhelp:

I really really hope that it will be all over after that, or by July (if I have to resit one) at the very latest., cos I could REALLY do with a rest.

I KNOW ! :flowers:

We really all do get it and I think you have more balls than most people doing it in the first place.

You will get there .It may be not today or tommorow but you have sticking power.

Anyone seen that dead horse on the TV advert ?

I loved Zumba when I went to my first class last week :biggrin: I wasn't very good at it but I just kept moving :). I can't go this week though cos I am going to see Blood Brothers with Adam :pinkie:.

I think you are fab Alex :liebe94:, a real superwoman, always getting stuff done and studying, I don't know how you do it.

I have bought a Christmas tree necklace from Pastimes :santa:

Edited by Gemstone

Are we going to have a little gem christmas video this year :elefant: :elefant:

edited cos I have the attention span of a gnat :blush: I'm sure a lucky dog will just 'happen' across you Jules :GroupHug:

I have been thumbing through my 'Things to make from Turds and Piss' cookbook for you Alex :laugh:

After last weeks grumblings re the job I hadn't been told about I had words with my boss and his boss and put my application in today *wibble*

Edited by chickentikka

Well tonight's panic was to do with an EBT who has obviously been involved in dog fighting, dumped near to where I work. Thankfully some of us were still around and he is in a kennel being looked after tonight and will be seen to by a vet pronto. Need to find a rescue space for him now. Has some nasty wounds but is going to be ok. Very lovely (with people) young dog. If anyone knows of a good rescue they think might be able to take him in please shout as I can't access anything whilst at work. Eek.