UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

just a thought Snow but would there be any cameras along that stretch of road??if there are cameras along that road it may mean that you can A: prove the woman was at fault and B: prove that twonk was not behind your hubby, also it may show her driving erratically before the accident.

i would get hubby down to the police station to report it himself....also legally the law states you have to swap insurance details and the woman hasn't offered hers so she has broken the law.i too think it sounds like either a scam or that the woman was over the limit..... that would explain her reluctance to talk to your hubby....didn't want him to get a whiff of booze??

:GroupHug: Griff, must be very frustrating not having full hearing yet. Happy birthday Diez. :wub:

:GroupHug: Snow, hubby and Purple Mog

Glad Dopey cat is a bit better. :flowers:

:GroupHug: Rumpole

Thanks for the good thoughts. :flowers: The funeral was really quite uplifting and the sun shone throughout. It was a humanist ceremony, which I have never attended before, and was a very fitting, personal tribute to Carol's life. Robbie Williams "feel" played us out, I knew Carol would fit him in somewhere, bless her.

Great start to the fecking day ... hubbys just rang to say he's been involved in a crash on his way to work :mecry: he's OK a bit shaken up but he's more upset by the fact that despite him being in the right some bloke pulled up and told the woman who hit him that he would be a witness on her behalf! If it's happened where I think it's happened theres no way that it can be hubbys fault - he was in the right hand lane, that lane closes and filters into the left hand lane, the woman on his inside not only refused to give way she apparently sped up so he had nowhere to go except into the barrier or into the side of her car. How on earth can anyone possibly say the car on the left wasn't at fault? Highway code says you must give way to your right!!!!! The damage to both cars is consistant with hubbys story, ours is scraped and smashed all down the left side, hers all down her right side and apparently her front bumper is hanging off so it should be pretty damned clear who is at fault then along comes this bloke who wasn't even involved and says he'll say it was hubbys fault!! How the f*** does that work??? And thats just gonna cause all kinds of problems with the insurance!

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago on a roundabout when a girl went into the rear passenger door of my car, this guy appears from nowhere and said he'd be a witness to say it was my fault ohmy.gif, she was changing ;anes, didn't look where she was going, how the feck was that my fault angry.gif, I still had to pay I'm afraid.

Thanks for the good thoughts. :flowers: The funeral was really quite uplifting and the sun shone throughout. It was a humanist ceremony, which I have never attended before, and was a very fitting, personal tribute to Carol's life. Robbie Williams "feel" played us out, I knew Carol would fit him in somewhere, bless her.

Glad it went well Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

KELLY, I HOPE YOUR EAR SORTS ITSELF Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Huge Happy Birthday to the lovely Diesel partytime.gif hope you enjoy the curry toilet.gif

I would like this day over now, please & thank you :flowers: my stupid blinking greyhound, you know the one with the dodgy leg that cost £10k and a year of our lives to fix? Yup THAT stupid greyhound just decided that a) he can not just out run but out stamina a 9 month old weimaraner and b) as well as that he can race it at breakneck speed down a very steep wet muddy slippery bank and LEAP a 6 foot wide river at the bottom of it :ohmy: :mad: :rolleyes: of course the silly sod made it across but the landing wasn't exactly text book :rolleyes: then he stands there leg dangling in the air whining his head off expecting that the human somehow makes their way down the slippery death trap bank, ford the river and carry him back across - he was completely out of luck on that score :wacko: thankfully after a few heart stopping seconds he put the leg down again and leapt back across this time landing on the 3 good legs - might have been a good idea doing that the first flipping time or not doing it at ALL even :rolleyes: my grey hairs have flipping quadrupled today!

And the blinking wiemie didnt even attempt the leap it had more sense!

Marge glad things went well :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:flowers: thanks Jane, diez will be having the curry later...... i will probably have to get up in the night :laugh:

my ear is muchly annoying me :angry: oh well at least i have one good ear now :biggrin:

Snow...... i would have had a heart attack at nogs behaviour :ohmy: i go mental when laney runs up the path :unsure:

if i am not on here tomorrow it means i have been killed by noxious fumes caused by the curry i will be feeding my dogs :laugh:

Snow....

Have you started looking over your shoulder waiting for someone like Jeremy Beadle to jump out yet ?

The girl that was murdered in Wales. Her RIP site has been abused by some scum bag. Its still one there. I feel that these sites should be made responsible for vile things that are written and then not removed.

Snow....

Have you started looking over your shoulder waiting for someone like Jeremy Beadle to jump out yet ?

The girl that was murdered in Wales. Her RIP site has been abused by some scum bag. Its still one there. I feel that these sites should be made responsible for vile things that are written and then not removed.

Certainly feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop thats for sure :wacko:

It's ten years today since my sister Julie died and one year since my cousin Julian died :(

:GroupHug: Alex :GroupHug: