UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Apparently someone told him (he can't remember who (or he's protecting them lol)) that I was pregnant and he was genuinely delighted for us. I met him again today and he's mortified.

Oops! Glad there was no malice in his comment :flowers:

morning, best get going or I'll be late. :flowers:

Morning :tired:

Thinking of Owl and mummy Owl Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Merledogs sounds like the vampires were about :laugh: i still haven't packed my bag and only just remembered to charge the dvd player! (they have no tvs in the day unit :rolleyes: )

Can you take your laptop in? Good luck today flowers.gif

RMF - work started today on finishing the 20 year old utility room - finishing it was my Christmas present from the Christmas before last!! I'm going to sleep in it when it's done - bit of a squash because it's tiny - but do I care????? :laugh:

We'll need photos when it's finished please flowers.gif

Jules - I don't know what to suggest re the cat/dog relations, I hope someone more knowledgeable can help flowers.gif

RMF : I am sick and tired of Max peeing in the house overnight. He doesn't need to do it because if I take him to bed he's fine, but every morning when I come down, he's peed somewhere. I really thought we were getting somewhere but it's got worse again. I make them all go out just before I go to bed and stand and watch to make sure he goes. The only thing I can think of is that it's SA but if it is how do I stop him doing it?

Is Max crate trained Alex? I used to have terrible problems with Ted when I lived with Kath as dogs weren't allowed upstairs, whereas previously (and now) he'd slept on my bed. He used to poo every night, until I popped him in a crate overnight, then the problems stopped, as he saw the crate as his bed and didn't want to mess it up. Of course now he gets to sleep in my bed, we never have problems as he is too busy hogging the whole bed and duvet to bother to move!!!

:GroupHug: mummy owl

:GroupHug: Griff

Dopey cat came in for tea last night on 3 legs :rolleyes: His leg was painful but not too bad so thought i'd do vets today. Kept him in bedroom and this morning hes putting weight on it but is a bit wobbly. I'm hoping hes just bruised it or something like that but hes walking similar to Maddie cat when she got clipped by a car and had a hairline fracture at top of leg. I know hes got off lightly if that is whats happened but hes feeling very sorry for himself :wub:

merledogs, would it be possible to video tape max so you can see how soon after you go to bed the problem occurs? i was thinking if you could kind of break his cycle...like with laney chewing he did it about 5 mins after i left so i used to nip back in and out so he couldn't tell how long i would be gone :laugh: is he also weeing in the same spot? if he is use biological washing powder diluted down to clean the area.

collies r best i hope you wee cat will be o.k :flowers: mine either got squished by a car or attacked by dogs :mecry: he is o.k now minus a leg but nearly 13 years old :biggrin:

thanks for the good wishes for today.... still haven't packed a bag :rolleyes: suppose i ought to decide what i am wearing as well :rolleyes:

Awwww, poor Dopey cat. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Suma Bungle ate his breakfast with too much gusto this morning and then came in and projectile vomited all over the rug. :unsure:

He's now washing himself and looking very smug. :dry:

Oh, forgot to wish griff luck with the ear. Hope they don't find a bug in it. :flowers:

Edited by cycas

Is Max crate trained Alex?

He would happily go in a crate, never thought of the obvious :rolleyes: I may also remove the water after a certain time.

merledogs, would it be possible to video tape max so you can see how soon after you go to bed the problem occurs?

I know when he goes, it's when he wakes up in the morning. He usually alerts me with a yelp that he's awake. Thing is, sometimes it's at 4am so I can't be faffed to get up in the middle of the night and unless I get downstairs immediately, he does it. He's weeing in different places as well, not just one spot.

Might try the crate to see how he goes. The only alternative is to take him to bed with me at night, but he's such a bloody fidget that he disturbs my sleep several times a night :tired:

ahhhh didn't know if he was having a "dirty protest" at being left :laugh: laney used to chew just because, we had a good old laugh at the video as he didn't show any signs of SA.....he was just being a bugger!

just got animal 24/7 on....poor taffy cat, he is the spit of my dex and dex had to have his leg off too

crafty card peeps,where is the best place to find this please. Im sure you will know :flowers:

We need to source some cellophane bags off ebay to pack the cards into. The cards come in sets of 6 with envelopes.

The envelopes are 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches. So we need the celophane wrappers big enough to slip all six and envelopes into. We need the type that then sticks down like you get the cards in the card shops in

thank you xxx

We'll need photos when it's finished please flowers.gif

Just took some "before" photos but it's already been cleared out and replasterd so it's approaching step 2.

Errrr - I'm not sure what step 2 is :rolleyes: but I'll get a photo.

OH has gone off to the nice warm, dry gym while I take the dogs out in the rain - there's something not right here.