UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Griff - some salespeople are so rude :rolleyes:

I am sooo tired :tired: not helped by the fact that I've just eaten a big tea - free range egg noodles with strips of steak, mushrooms and sweet chilli sauce. It was yum and fairly low in fat. Mind you I had some Ben & Jerry's ice cream for afters :rolleyes: I have been really good all week, only to find that I'd actually put a pound on this morning :rolleyes: so I thought feck it, I'm having a treat.

Abby, nice to hear from you. I think of your from time to time. :flowers:

Alex, I suppose that you are at least making yourself indespensible (sp) :rolleyes:

Karen, I hope the results of your mums scan is positive news. :GroupHug:

Why do I keep getting a pain under my left rib, more so after eating, but doctor and hospital can't find anything wrong with me?

I had this last year. Doctor practically called me a hypochondriac despite me NEVER going to the doctors. Turned out its really bad acid. I didnt know that it can cause pains in your back/shoulders/ribs etc not just in the middle where you think heartburn should be. He put me on some fab tablets and after a few days I felt much better. Doc said he takes them when he has a heavy night or a curry. :biggrin: I get a big box on prescription when I go to docs now just in case.... :biggrin: I hope its something similar and you can get it sorted soon. :GroupHug:

In dog bed this morning : 1 blue Croc, 1 beige Croc, 1 Hunter wellie, 1 farmers market wellie, 2 Mammut walking boots. And one ginormous foster lurcher, looking guilty...

Maybe he is after a job as a shoe sales assistant? :laugh: So now I have to go and google Mammut walking boots.......! :biggrin:

Celeste, nice shoes! I bought some red shoes last week to wear to the ballet but decided they weren't quite what I had in mind. Found some great REALLY high ones but when I got home and asked Lauren if she liked them she said 'Yeh nice....hooker shoes!' so I wore the first onces to the ballet. :laugh:

CT, sorry about Twinkle. I hope you can find who scraped her and get them to pay to have her repaired.

I have pulled a muscle in the top of my left arm. doG knows how as it woke me in the middle of the night. I have even struggled to lift my mobile with it today, never mind try and change gear in the car! I have been taking Ibuprofen which has taken the edge of for now but dread the night again as even the weight of turning over last night was agony. :mecry: I think I am falling apart at the seems! A nice quiet weekend this weekend I think. Well there won't be any housework anyway.

:GroupHug: safneo

:mad: for them what bashed Twinkle

Had a busy day catching a friends loose horses :rolleyes: then tonight just by home i saw a jack russell going along the busy road. Stopped the car and jumped out grabbing Izzies lead, the jack was a bit nervous and went up the road then into a drive. I knocked on the door and the lady was horrified to see her dog with me. She'd put rubbish bin out about 20 mins earlier and reckons that was when she must have got out.Poor woman was nearly in tears telling me she was a responsible owner and how awful she felt and please would i not get cross with her :laugh:

Edited by collies r best

Some f*cker has scraped Twinkle :mecry: :angry:

There was a car parked really close behind her this morning, which has gone now, I shall be on the prowl over the weekend to inspect any cream coloured cars front wings for purple paint. Grr knob :angry:

If you find a cream coloured car with purple AND maroon paint stuck to it, thump the driver for me as well :angry: Someone got the owlmobile too.

Went over to mum's today and quickly found the missing front door keys which everyone has been flapping about. No one thought to ask her to empty out her handbag. :rolleyes:

Edited by owl

Had a busy day catching a friends loose horses :rolleyes: then tonight just by home i saw a jack russell going along the busy road. Stopped the car and jumped out grabbing Izzies lead, the jack was a bit nervous and went up the road then into a drive. I knocked on the door and the lady was horrified to see her dog with me. She'd put rubbish bin out about 20 mins earlier and reckons that was when she must have got out.Poor woman was nearly in tears telling me she was a responsible owner and how awful she felt and please would i not get cross with her :laugh:

Well done, and thank goodness you were there.

Thinking of Karen and her parents :GroupHug:

If you find a cream coloured car with purple AND maroon paint stuck to it, thump the driver for me as well :angry: Someone got the owlmobile too.

That's me on a real slappy mission :angry:

but might have to start tomorrow as I'm a bit of a sleepy bear so off to beddie byes with my lurgy and some Night Nurse NN :flowers:

Had to share this ... Doglost has had missing dogs reunited who were found in care homes, in the bookies, in pubs, on trains, inside reclining chairs, in a pigsty cuddled up with the pigs, and in all kinds of unexpected places, but this is the first one who was stuck 30 ft up a tree and had to be rescued by the Fire Brigade!

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=25593

Had to share this ... Doglost has had missing dogs reunited who were found in care homes, in the bookies, in pubs, on trains, inside reclining chairs, in a pigsty cuddled up with the pigs, and in all kinds of unexpected places, but this is the first one who was stuck 30 ft up a tree and had to be rescued by the Fire Brigade!

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=25593

I wonder how much was chance and how much was bad squirrels having

revenge on every dog that ever chased them.

Spud has a vet appointment this morning, silly sod has ripped open stitches he got on Wednesday ( more lumps ). He's now wearing a dog hoodie with security printed on the back to try and keep the wound clean rolleyes.gif.

I can't seem to keep my Nag Champa joss sticks lit unsure.gif

I had to make a very hard decision yesterday with the help and advice of the rescue.

I had nesty put down. her aggression was getting worse. she was attacking anyone and everything around. could have been a brain tumour.

Im in pieces over it and am too upset to discuss it, but thought id let you know

also, mother has cancer all over

ive been crying since yesterday, cant cope with much more. ive lost 3 dogs this year and now could lose mother