UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Tiks, hope you are feeling less hurty today.

:GroupHug: for poorly peeps with horrible viruses.

Hope Whuppity Jake improves soon :flowers:

Good luck Alex :flowers:

Well, work was just as bad as ever, no staff and too much to do. I can't seem to keep on top of it these days. Ah well, same everywhere these days :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone :flowers:

I wish I was a vet, I'd surely be a millionaire. Hebe pooseykatt turned up with what appeared to be a broken jaw. My vet yesterday decided it wasn't broken but dislocated. Hebe needs to be knocked out to have it put back in place but she was feeling dehydrated so they wanted to charge me another £130 for a drip, presumably containing liquid gold at that price. As otherwise Hebe was quite happy and able to eat we were sent home for 24 hours to get as much food and drink into her as possible. She was given painkillers which sent her off to another planet but she managed to eat five small meals yesterday. Today Hebe has been admitted for the morning to have her jaw put back. Nearly £250!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed it goes back without any further problems or I might be hanging around on street corners touting for business tonight :unsure:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: £130 for a drip...... bloody extortionate! our vets charge around £40 for the fluids and they don't charge kenneling either and that is one of...if not the most expensive practices in the city (but worth every penny!) hope your cat will be o.k :flowers:

Hebe is home :biggrin: Minus two canines too. She must've taken one hell of a blow to that side of her face, the canines practically fell out onto the table. She's a very lucky girl it wasn't more serious. Emily will be utterly thrilled to bits when she comes home, not only to see Hebe but also because we now have Hebes teeth in a pot :sick01: I bet she'll take them to school with her tomorrow!

woooooooo Merldogs :laugh: will you have to see him again :biggrin:

glad to hear your cat is home pheobejo :flowers:

laneys biopsies showed no immune trouble...but did indicate contact dermatitis... his results didn't pin point what :rolleyes: so i am none the wiser, there was also some stoopid dog trainer man in there... i use the word trainer in the loosest possible sense :rolleyes: i thought the lady from the RSPCA kennels was going to burst! the guy was a complete spanner handing out his "advice" :angry: thought he was weird as i passed him sat there in his hi vis jerkin... t*t :laugh:

Jules this is that cream, I can remember despairing over his pad not healing as he stood on a huge bit of glass and then proceeded to do the twist to ensure that he made a right mess of his paw. The vets kept getting in different colour bandages to ring the changes!. I also got him a Mikki boot as it seemed to give him more protection as he does stomp about :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Hebe cat, that's your pocket money spent.

Merle :wink:

I still have my cold, last night I was in bed by 8.30. Must remember to eat tonight as I woke up in the early hours feeling hungry but was too cold to come downstairs. I need Night Nurse but the round the corner shop hasn't got any :angry:

Had a really wierd and scarey dream about ex - came downstairs this morning and there was a note through the door from him.

I also managed to lock Dex in the garden this morning when I went to work and the dogwalker left me a disapproving note ..............I'm sorry, I'm ill, I've never done it before, he's normally asleep on the bed

OH is away overnight so instead of having a nice healthy veg strir fry after yoga, I got myself a quarter pounder with cheese. Deep joy! Nothing hits the spot quite like a load of grease.

Actually, I've had a really lovely day and feel as if I have a VBG all the time instead of a VMF (very miserable face. Makes a nice change.