UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Sounds like an interesting combination Michelle :flowers:

I didn't have my pizza last night cos I remembered I had stir fry noodles and stuff to finish off so had that instead. Am looking forward to having it tonight.

Nearly two hours of Strictly tonight, and Merlin, and Casualty and X Factor :pinkie: I can't watch them all - definitely watch Strictly, then see how it goes. I will have to do a couple of hours catching up tomorrow.

RMF : Still not done any studying for my November exam - I really need to get stuck in.

Poor Jacko, sending him a big smooch :wub:

Whuppety Jake has been on a 'garden toileting only' regime for nearly three weeks and sends his sympathies.

We were up at sparrowfart, transporting two greyhounds (both absolutely beautiful :wub: ) and visiting family down in Yorkshire. I'm about to make cottage pie for tea and then I'll mainly be lying on the sofa in front of the fire :biggrin:

Dunno who got the sunshine but it wasn't us today. If the boiler wasn't broken I'd put the heating on.

I am trying to make my brain work but it is cuddling a cold and an nedache.

Trying to catch up with what has been going on here ..............

Fed up with Mr B's shifts being changed from one day to the next.

And as I've been poorly since Thursday so I haven't been out and we need a new light tube in the kitchen, I can't see to do anything in the kitchen after 6 o'clock. Makes 'cooking' interesting!

RMboringF I have been repainting the hall, stairs and landing. (Regulation magnolia and white) A bit might have landed on velcroJosie!!!!!!

I HATE HATE HATE gloss paint. It was invented by someone , who had some other poor sod do the decorating. :angry:

Did I mention I HATE gloss paint??????:rolleyes:

Why does political office turn normal nice folk into self serving megalomaniacs? (sp)?

Had a perfectly good night out turned into a nightmare by a recently elected politician demanding this,that and t'other, rather than what is on a menu, just because he's a councillor and likes to make it known. :wacko:

Be it left or right, I'm yet to find one who wants to help the community rather than themselves. :(

Sending good thoughts for people/dogs with colds/cut paws :GroupHug: Sorry to hear about Heather chook :GroupHug:

Early to bed = too darn early to wake up!

Beetled up M1 to have tea with Mrs Mop and pick up a handsome husky x GSD pup on the last bit of his run to a rescue near me. While I was away, got a message from Mummy Owl's carer. Mum had a fall and cut her head slightly but badly bruised her hip. Thank goodness she didn't suffer any worse damage. She went to A&E who sent her on to a rehab place where she is expected to remain for 3 weeks. She was expected not to be able to walk for a while but is already up and about on a zimmer.

Edited by owl

I HATE HATE HATE gloss paint. It was invented by someone , who had some other poor sod do the decorating. :angry:

Did I mention I HATE gloss paint??????:rolleyes:

Me too, 'tis the devil's work :rolleyes:

Healing thoughts for mummy Owl :GroupHug:

Morning. Had a dream about Simon Cowell last night :wacko:

you stood next to the tall lady with the striped top on? that was jutta. next to her was going to the dogs. we didnt know anyone. as we had 2 1/2 hours driving back we decided to go. this is the problem with being on here. you might know all about them, but no idea what they look like

Sorry to hear about Mummy Owl's fall - sounds as if she's showing she's a toughie though.

Trying to think "feeling better thoughts" as I've a friend who's emigrating who has two huge bags of towels that she wants me to pick up for Wiccaweys, 'cause she's emigrating and not taking any linen with her. She's already given me masses of duvets.

The sun is shining here.

I hates gloss paint too gets everywhere, takes for ever to dry and always ends up on dogs/cats paws mad.gif

Hope mammy Owl makes a speedy recovery flowers.gif

Alex, hope the Simon Cowell dream wasn't to traumatic, I still remember the awful dream I had about shagging Noel Edmonds, that sort of thing can scar you for life wacko.gif

I am away into Edinburgh to see Mum today, looks like Big Sis won't be going so an hour of thumb twiddling for me.

Eddie will be away in Oban all next week biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif