UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Have been on Nana duty tonight. I've now got them fed, bathed and having a story by 7.30, both asleep by 8.00. Still seems too late to me. :rolleyes: I used to have mine asleep by about 7.00/7.15.

My foster baby is here this weekend, she goes to bed at 6pm at home :unsure: I am not organised enough for that so she stays up until 7 when we have her :wub::).

There are 2 older ebt's in rescue near me :flowers:

My dad has started his chemo but is rather poorly :mecry:

Looks like i am gonna be forced to move too, i live with a complete div whos mum tonight told me to f off and apparently thats fine, the reason, her son cheated on me, lovely :wacko: (she also threatened me, then asked if id like her to help me pack, dont think she liked it when i said why, i'm not moving :glare:

Amy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired:

I would have still been in bed snuggled up, but I had a dream that I was on our usual park when suddenly horses appeared and loads of people and the field turned into a huge park and there was a circus on it with spotted elephants and horses. Then Taffy ran off after one of the horses and I ran after him, in and our of tents and into an enclosure with lots of dogs. Managed to catch him eventually but had lost the other three by then and couldn't find them, at which point I woke up feeling upset so I decided to get up.

RMF : My new yard boots give me blisters on the back of my ankles. They are also quite heavy, so I think I'm going to buy another pair of neoprene ankle boots to replace my ones wot have split.

Morning. I've been up for ages - had a take away curry last night and am :sick01:

and everything else that goes along with it. I'll spare you the details!

However, I'm ok in between the nasty bits so have sorted out some washing, put it in the machine put some more on to dry, tidied the kitchen and living room... done more than when I feel ok!

Hoping it goes away before dog training at 9.00.

:GroupHug: louisebt

Morning! :wavey: Not been on RMF for aaaages! Hope everyone is well, and that you soon feel better if you're not. :flowers:

I've been given the kuxury of a lie in this morning - all the way till 7.15! Can't think of the last time that happened, normally I'm up by about5.30 - 6AM. It's raining here too, Sparky asked to go out for a wee and then came in and went back to bed, lol! Kiera's not even made it out of bed yet, bless her. She's probably really tired from yesterday, as we had an agility show. I'd entered us in 4 classes, and came away with 2 E's (disqualifications - both totally my fault) 1 clear round, 0.3 seconds behind the last person/dog that got placed (chuffed with that!) and a 7th place!! This course was really hard, saw dogs getting "E'd" (disqualified) one after the other, so for us to get 7th! I'm SO proud of Kiera!! :wub:

Today it's back to house chores tho, better get the washing machine going if I want to have anything decent to wear this week :rolleyes:

morning. My dogs arnt quite ready to get up yet :laugh: usually the younger rottie and old greyhound come out when Im unlocking the kennels, but they got as far as the door, saw the rain and came back in :laugh:

Tonight I will be able to resume alcaholic pleasures after 10 days off. We have a diabetic dog in, which I have to inject at 10.30pm every night, and I have abstained so that I couldnt miss the time slot, or begger up the jab itself. I can now get drunk, fall asleep or do what ever I want :laugh:

We had a very soggy walk, saw one other dog walker and one cyclist, but apart from that there was absolutely nobody.

RMF : I hate Autumn with a passion - I hate the rain, I hate the wind, I hate that the leaves are falling off the trees and I especially hate that it's going to be months before we see any sign of warm sunshine and things growing again.

I hate Autum also, the dark nights fill me with dread :sad02:

The weather here is soooo naff but there wasn't a soul in woods which is just how I like it :biggrin: however there was a lot of mud I haven't told them yet but after breakfast their going in the bath!

Edited by kittycat

I was going to say that I love it when its raining first thing because nothing stirs here until later, but with the volume of hatred towards the autumn I darent.

I used to look forward to autumn as the sunlight and dry air of summer would affect my eyes badly but summers more like autumn now anyway apart from the leaves and less daylight.

Does anyone here have direct contact or work for Bullys in need BIN ? Id love to have a chat with someone.

morning. My dogs arnt quite ready to get up yet :laugh: usually the younger rottie and old greyhound come out when Im unlocking the kennels, but they got as far as the door, saw the rain and came back in :laugh:

Steve went up to the farm earlier as he is doing a few little DIY jobs up there for the farmer. Sam would usually go with him, normally ready to go before he is. This morning however he decided that staying in bed with mummy in the warm would be the better option :laugh:

I love any day at any time of year when it's not pissing it down! :)

Mind you, the other week there was just this grey sky and sometimes slight drizzle, nothing serious, but enough to keep all the fair weather walkers indoors so we had a lovely, quiet walk! :) I wonder what these people do with their dogs tho - do they keep them in a cupboard, to take them out and dust them off once the weather improves again? :unsure:

We've just spent half an hour in the pissing rain in the park, with only 2 other souls and their dogs about: one really nice lady with a well behaved dog, and another who's got badly behaved dogs (and I try to stay clear of, as one of them apparently has attacked a couple of dogs) and, now there's a surprise, doesn't clean up after them either. So ended up going round and cleaning up after them :mad: Don't want the whole park out of bounds for dogs, because of ignorant idiots like her.!