UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

had a ruddy bad day, and its carried on. got the chips on, nearly ready, not too many as I was having 2 chops. they were off, so had to think quick. I had ham, so fryed eggs for the first time in my life. they were edible. still hungry :glare:

is it bed time?

sorry if you are having a bad day too :flowers:

I feel rather narked in the extreme that we're having to pay for the Pope's holibob angry.gif. How rich is the Catholic church, they can pay for him themselves !

I wouldn't even have allowed him in the country, pointless waste of skin that he is. Think how much good someone in his position could do if they could only take a modern viewpoint on contraception.

Edited by merledogs

I feel rather narked in the extreme that we're having to pay for the Pope's holibob angry.gif. How rich is the Catholic church, they can pay for him themselves !

totally agree

I wouldn't even have allowed him in the country, pointless waste of skin that he is. Think how much good someone in his position could do if they could only take a modern viewpoint on contraception.

you are quite right

Poor Misty has a poorly paw and showed me up by wetting herself at the vets again :rolleyes:

oh dear... poor misty, hope she will be o.k :flowers:

I need new pillows. I need the right pillows. Im waking up with headaches. I had a lovely pillow but its flat. its making me a nasty jazzy all day

how do you unblock ears? im swimming under water here. Ive used cotton buds and did the yawning thing. help please xx