UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I yam back home. The dogs are happy I am back :biggrin: OH is away up to Glasgow now, we saw each other for about 30mins last night :rolleyes: He has rather banjaxed my plans to role play for training in Lincoln as he isn't travelling back now until Thursday!! Will have to phone course organiser soon and apologise......

My Mum & Dad have sold their house, moving date of 8th Nov :ohmy: I hope they get something to buy soon :unsure:

I ordered a pair of Jeans ( Wrangler Baby Q ) from the US on Tuesday and they are in Edinburgh already, I may even get them today !, where as the Gilet I ordered on Sunday from a GB site hasn't even sent it yet angry.gif.

I made chocolate fondant puddings yesterday, bloody scrummy they were too.

Makes 2

50g unsalted butter plus some for greasing

2 tsp cocoa powder to dust

50g good quality bitter chocolate ( min 70% cocoa solids)

1 free range egg

1 free range egg yolk

60g castor sugar

50g plain flour.

Heat oven to 160c/ gas 3. Butter 2 large ramikins about 7.5 cm in diameter then dust liberally with cocoa powder

Slowly melt chocolate and butter in a bowl set over a pan of boiling water, then take off the heat and stir until smooth, leave to cool for 10 mins

Using an electric whisk whisk the egg and egg yolk and sugar together until pale and thick, then incorporate the chocolate mixture.

Sift the flour over the mixture and gently fold in using a large metal spoon. Divide between ramikins and cook for 12 mins

Turn fondants out and scoff immediately.

They should be soft light sponge on the outside and gooy runny chocolate inside.

Sanrosscot i hope your mum and dad find a home soon :flowers:

ooooooo those fondants do sound lovely jane :flowers: and i had a google of your jeans...very nice :biggrin:

i am waiting on about 4 parcels at the moment..... i am bored stiff!

the dogs are asleep and won't play with me (i only want them to play fetch :laugh: )and my evil cat is still in bed so he can't play :angry: good news maybe :unsure: Laney is doing a bit better on his med and he isn't limping all the time now :biggrin: if he wants to go fast he does 3 legs but actually walking onlead he does 4 legs :D

I am sitting here in the office waiting for an email from a supplier which I need to forward on to someone before I leave. I told them it was urgent half an hour ago. I rang back 15 minutes ago and told them again it was urgent. Do they not know who I am? :rolleyes:

If it's not here in five minutes I'm leaving, whether they have responded or not.

The email came and I left the office, just as Muse were going through their set for tomorrow night at Old Trafford cricket club next door to the office. It was very loud :wacko:

Came home and my Director called to say he's going to drop something through my door over the weekend cos he's in Norway all next week, so I mowed the front lawn, swept the path/driveway and washed the front windows/sills/door. I'm knackered now :rolleyes:

He has rather banjaxed my plans to role play for training in Lincoln as he isn't travelling back now until Thursday!! Will have to phone course organiser soon and apologise......

Oh no! I have been grooming Tigger and Daisy's behaviour especially. :rolleyes:

I'm not that evil and 'orrible. Really. Honestly. It's just a Wiccaweys myth that I am :bigzoro:

Oh no! I have been grooming Tigger and Daisy's behaviour especially. :rolleyes:

I'm not that evil and 'orrible. Really. Honestly. It's just a Wiccaweys myth that I am :bigzoro:

lol - I have met you before at Wiccs. I am a bit gutted I was looking forward to eating cakemeeting you again as well as the lovely Tigger and Daisy :mecry:

lol - I have met you before at Wiccs. I am a bit gutted I was looking forward to eating cakemeeting you again as well as the lovely Tigger and Daisy :mecry:

:ninja: It's all right. I do remember you - and your well behaved Glen!

Tigger and Daisy had plans to show you agility Tigger and Daisy-style. :laugh:

I'll get my own back on you - put you on my black list for Mars Bar Cake or something. :laugh:

:ninja: It's all right. I do remember you - and your well behaved Glen!

Tigger and Daisy had plans to show you agility Tigger and Daisy-style. :laugh:

I'll get my own back on you - put you on my black list for Mars Bar Cake or something. :laugh:

:mellow: You don't mention the lovely Tia :D although it may have been Keira with me......memory like a sieve :wacko:

Edited by sanrossscot

Positive thoughts and :GroupHug: 's for all those with poorly family

I feel a little guilty in posting since others are having car problems, but I have got my new car today and I totally totally love it :wub: I was supposed to pick it up 1st September but there was a delay on the retention certificate on my personalised plate.