UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

i love my husband lots :wub:

he has laid the rubber floor on the landing (is waiting for me to prep stairs)and hes boxed in my pond and built a pergola over it and fenced around my bottom decking to keep the pooches off unless invited

Its going to look fab :biggrin:

Well done Kelly , both you and your dogs are fantastic and WE NEED MORE PHOTOS please biggrin.gif

have added new topic in dog chat. Not many photos I'm afraid - I'm pretty bad at taking photos day to day.

My sister came over on Friday night and we went to wildlife centre near Lingfield on Sat. I got some nice shots of the buzzards

30733_10150161853120453_888825452_12166751_1862029_n.jpg

No green squirrels but a rather nice red one

30733_10150161853235453_888825452_12166764_1972121_n.jpg

Fabulous pics Kelly, how gorgeous is the little squirrel :wub:

I am up early and working, got loads to do before I set off for a 5-hour round trip drive to Mum's to take her poorly computer back and set it up. I'm sure we will be squeezing in a trip to the garden centre so it's likely to be a long day but it will be nice to see her. But oh, my duvet is calling me back.

To avoid the usual Bank Holiday hoards who descend on the forestry and annoy the hell out of me, we were up and out at 6.30 and had a lovely sunny but cold 1 1/2 walk with not a sole in sight, which was just as well as I'd stupidly walked away from the car with out a lead for the Staff's, and didn't realise until we were nearly back at the car ohmy.gif

Spins - I was going to suggest an antihistamine as well flowers.gif

I had a lovely walk with the dogs. For the last couple of days we've been out later to meet up with doggy friends, but there are too many numpties when the weather is nice, so we went early today. Bit windy but stayed sunny and I took my camera, so expect to be bored with tons of new pics later, including some of Beau showing how good he is with the cows (if they've come out) wub.gif

Morning all :)

Oooo, I am jealous, I'd love one. Friends son has a similar thing to I Phone, one of the apps is a celestial map, you can move it about and it will show you which stars and planets are in the sky at that point....I WANT ONE !!

Ooh I might need one too...

Lynne - that field that runs behind Tatham Court (to the left of Tesco as you are looking at the map) can you walk all the way around that? I'm goin to stay at my Mums on Wednesday and that would be dead handy for a quick walk with HRH.

Edited by Sarah B

Morning.

Have been continuing with sorting out my great stack of inherited CDs and cassettes. Looks like we are keeping the Irish fiddle music. I don't care much for it but anything which puts Wispa into a deep hypnotic trance gets my vote. :happy: