UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

What with work and everything I've been useless at keeping up with RMF so I'm going to try harder from now on :)

We walked into town to the sorting office to collect a parcel for Wiggle. He went to the counter with his little card and was very excited to discover it was a parcel from his Twitter pal MrKiplingWoof who lives in California :biggrin:

Got a voucher for the garden centre - pack of 10 free bedding plants when you spend £5 so going to go over there in a while.

Ello May

I dont get angry very often but I have just stood outside my landlord's house ranting at his wife for 15 minutes. He is out apparently (hiding upstairs I bet!). She said there has been a misunderstanding and I won't have to move. I said did she want to explain that to the bailiff who turned up last night? she said landlord will contact me tonight, I have said if he doesnt I'm going to report him for fraud and get some legal advice.

I am sick sick sick of being screwed around - mostly by fricking men! Men = root of all that goes wrong in my life.

I rent privately but have popped into local agencies and got lists of dog friendly properties :mellow:

Whoops, I missed the start of May somewhere ........ :rolleyes:

Cheryl, please be careful - don't want to hear reports of Fugees being 'done' for anti-social behaviour or stalking or something (even though I can understand why you would want to get hold of a certain landlord by the something or others just now!)

Tried my old mobile - but there's now just one contact on there - oh so helpful not - however as I am rubbish at deleting my Log, I did have about three month's worth of numbers on there, so did pick up half a dozen which I don't have anywhere else.

Alex, cleaning is not good for you. I've just been bashing dust and dog hair around ........ and now can't stop coughing - so have decided it might be safer to iron!

Do you think I should make a Fruit Cake. Or a Pilchard Cake?

Ello May

I dont get angry very often but I have just stood outside my landlord's house ranting at his wife for 15 minutes. He is out apparently (hiding upstairs I bet!). She said there has been a misunderstanding and I won't have to move. I said did she want to explain that to the bailiff who turned up last night? she said landlord will contact me tonight, I have said if he doesnt I'm going to report him for fraud and get some legal advice.

I am sick sick sick of being screwed around - mostly by fricking men! Men = root of all that goes wrong in my life.

I rent privately but have popped into local agencies and got lists of dog friendly properties :mellow:

No wonder your fuming Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Do you think I should make a Fruit Cake. Or a Pilchard Cake?

Fruit biggrin.gif

Sods law, Ben's going off his food again, so looks like Zubrin is out of the picture, poop.

Mrs B - I never said I was a mobile phone expert :rolleyes: you need to find a 12 year old to help you out.

B*ggerMF I took the wrong insurance document for the car, twas not the certificate. After turning the place upside down I've found the right document and will have to walk into town to the main post office. At least I have a boot full of animal food.

Michelle, short and scruffy haircuts are cool, mines due for another shear as it's nearly 2 inches long in some places :laugh:

Mrs B can you put your old SIM into your new phone and access the phone menu to copy the numbers across?

You are an extremely clever 12 year old.

I'm up to "D" (for dunce I guess!) and am mostly going :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: typing in numbers!