UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Had aphonecall - next place on the list is £66.41 for a first consultation then £35.76 for every 30 minute session after, and they don't have proper drying facilities... unsure.gif

Thankyou flowers.gif

You are in Trowbridge aren't you Sarah? How far are you willing to travel for hydro? Theres one in Devizes and of course theres the one I go to with Nog in Ashton Keynes.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats quite spooky - was looking at Black Magics' link and the Devizes one come up, just as I was emailing them Marks Mum came in with their telephone number from a friend who does hydro with their GSDs :biggrin: Unfortunately the email doesn't work so I will have to ring them. Yes I am in Trowbridge - all the ones I have asked after for the moment have been 30-40 mins drive. Ashton Keynes is just over an hours drive away from me.

Just rang the number and left a message on the aswerphone for the Devizes one...

Edited by Sarah B

Good luck on the work front Sam. I hope they have a) some work and b) some money for you.

Jazz, please take it easy and look after yourself a bit :flowers:

RMF: I am trying to get the council to put up a dog waste bin on a path where there is a stretch of grass that everyone uses as a dog toilet. It's gross in the mornings, when all the phantom 'it doesn't count if it's dark and nobody sees you' dog walkers have been out for last wees :sick01:

spoke to client at 10 am and they are now talking to finance people to put together a contract

I have been here before so I am holding my breath and crossing my fingers , a lot of people in rail construction will interview for positions without the finance in place and I am really hoping these guys are the real deal

Just rang the number and left a message on the aswerphone for the Devizes one...

I took Bumpy to see Alison, assuming its Paws in Water near Devizes. Lovely lady, at the time basic-ish facilities but she was really patient and also a qualified vet nurse. Seem to remember being about £12-15 per session, although that would have been 4 years ago :flowers:

Sam, lots and lots of luck for some work for you :flowers:

Just got hold of the bloke re hydrotherapy. Its a one hour session, this includes warm up, assesment, swim, wash and dry afterwards. Its £32.50 per session. He will only allow groups of ten bookings to start, these must be paid up front. He will not deal with the insurance companies direct, we pay him then claim the monies back. I cannot pay weekly. Its the same cost if I go through my insurance or by myself.

:huh:

So going to have a looksee if there are any hydro pools locally that won't necessitate the removal of one of my kidneys to pay for it...

Yikes ohmy.gif

Had aphonecall - next place on the list is £66.41 for a first consultation then £35.76 for every 30 minute session after, and they don't have proper drying facilities... :unsure:

Thankyou :flowers:

Double yikes ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Seems the place up here isn't so dear after all.

5 Fingered Feet just arrived, I'm a bit unsure.gif and a bit biggrin.gif, they do feel odd, especially round my big toe, surprisingly warm too, I think they'll take a bit of getting used to.

Delighted to report that Nog has used all 4 legs for about 80% of today apart from in the garden when he wants to get from one side to the other faster than a walk but slower than a gallop (he hasn't yet attempted to trot on all 4) biggrin.gif He went on his evening walk and did the whole thing on 4 legs without once even skipping it's been wonderful to watch him moving easily on the 4 legs once again - I haven't been able to take my eyes off him when he gets up and moves around, even when he does go 3 legged all I had to do was say "Nog wallllk" and he put the foot down and walked properly biggrin.gif am kicking myself now thinking that maybe he's been uncomfortable and thats why he hasn't used it - either that or the hydro is finally paying off and it's just a coincidence about the previcox after all he's only been on them 24 hours. Whichever it is I have everything tightly crossed that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.