UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

morning. no fireworks here.... just the constant crash bangs on a buster collar trashing the house :laugh:

Came down this morning to the joys of a huge pool of squitty poo thanks to archie, who at least had the decency to crap on the kitchen tiles rather than the carpet. That new Flash with fabreeze does a good job :wacko:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all :)

Another one who doesn't like Dr Who either - OH is practically obsessed with it. :rolleyes:

Bit miffed at myself that I couldn't make it to Brean today - just too tired and achey to drive. Bloody FM. I will never get used to having to say no to things because I'm not up to them :angry:

I also now have the Bodyform advert music going round my head, only being sung in a chickens' voice :wacko:

I seem to have found some motivation from somewhere partytime.gif

I have been moving beds round (have removed the single bed and guest bed what stores underneath it from the small bedroom and they are currently at the side of the house, with the mattresses in the garage as they will be horrible to move if I leave them out in all weathers). The bases I intent to break into pieces for transportation to the tip. It's something I've been putting off for absolutely ages but glad I finally got round to it as I can actually get into the little bedroom now.

Then I got a bin bag and filled it with carp and put it in the bin. I have decided that, rather than tackle the junk all at once, I am going to do it one bag at a time. That way it doesn't seem so daunting and also I can put it in the wheelie bin. Will do another one after lunch, then do some cleaning.

I am also doing about a gazillion washes wacko.gif

Edited by merledogs

Taffy is :wub:

Ive been lurking for quite a while due to having a crappy 2009 & beginning of 2010. Things are now starting to look up & hopefully i will have a little more time to myself to come on here a bit more often :)

Five weeks today me, OH, the 3 musketeers & Denzel cat should be in our new house almost unpacked, Its a bit of a big move though. We have decided to leave everything we know in North Kent & move close to Torquay for a slower less stressful way of life & to be closer to my mum who moved there 4 years ago. OH will be starting his own business & Im going to continue my business from down there.

Today was spent clothes sorting, 2 huge bin liners later & i think I have streamlined my wardrobe! Charity shop will be pleased :laughingsmiley:

:mecry: :partytime: :wavey: :elefant: :hug: :GroupHug: To everyone whilst I catch up on Aprils RMF.

Holly xxx

Glad to hear that Az is holding no grudges from yesterday. :flowers:

Alex, I hope you treated yourself for all the hardwork today. :flowers:

Marge, what gardening have you been doing? I am very interested to hear the readings that you had done. I was thinking about getting one done for Neo.

I am off work next week and have a busy full week. Tomorrow I am going to have a well earned lie in (dependant on Neo allowing me to) :rolleyes: I also have lots of seeds to plant in propagator and seedlings to plant in the garden. :biggrin:

I have to speak to dog insurance about getting Neo leg x-rayed to check if just arthritis or something else. Hoping they can get him in this week. I am also going to try and get out for an hour with my camera to take some shots for the camera forum weekly competition. :biggrin: I will however, NOT be doing any housework! :biggrin:

lewis has taken the chest of drawers upstairs for me, so will finish off the spare room tomorrow, more things to go on freecycle.

Ive started on my wardrobes, so will do them as well. I have been brave and thrown one fleece jacket away lol The rubbish come on tuesday, so if I do it tomorrow, some can go with them. Ive got rid of a load out of the garage, but had filled the wheelie bin last time.

erin is lay next to me, oo shes lovely :wub:

Ive been lurking for quite a while due to having a crappy 2009 & beginning of 2010. Things are now starting to look up & hopefully i will have a little more time to myself to come on here a bit more often :)

Today was spent clothes sorting, 2 huge bin liners later & i think I have streamlined my wardrobe! Charity shop will be pleased :laughingsmiley:

Holly xxx

Glad things are improving for you :flowers:

Marge, what gardening have you been doing? I am very interested to hear the readings that you had done. I was thinking about getting one done for Neo.

all the fences need painting, as does the garden furniture. I've planted all my potatoes, bought some more bags for growing other veg. re-potted seedlings and planted more seeds. There has been much shovelling and moving of pots and bags. Still have the jet washing etc to get done.

I have a lot of notes from the readings and have found it useful. Some things were spot on, others needed a bit of thought. :flowers:

Have a good week off.

Taffy :wub:

I also now have the Bodyform advert music going round my head, only being sung in a chickens' voice :wacko:

laugh.gif, I am now a tad embarrassed that the whole of Fugeeland is aware of my choice in sanitary product ohmy.gif

I am also doing about a gazillion washes wacko.gif

I read that as wishes laugh.gif