UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah (dirtychicken) little Hugo left for the bridge yesterday :mecry:

So sad,he was such an amazing character and Sarah and Sophie especially did a fabulous job ensuring his much too short a life was filled with love and happiness.Run free Hugo.

Weather is dire here,so flipping cold and wet.Daisy had a wet bed when I came in from work yesterday :( she hadn't even realised as she was still sat in there.

Morning.

That's really sad news about Hugo  :mecry:

It is my last day of work today.  Just tying up the last few loose ends, before handing in my laptop and heading down to the pub  :wink:

Found a worm crawling through Sophie's poo this morning  :sick01: so am off to the vet to sort out wormers for the lot of them later today.

Feeling very unhappy and paranoid about what's making Ben not eat sad.gif He's at the vets tomorrow to check on his neutering wound anyway, so I'll see what a different vet thinks.

Hope you get the eating sorted out soon. What a worry. :GroupHug:

Sarah (dirtychicken) little Hugo left for the bridge yesterday :mecry:

Oh, sweet little Hugo. Run free, little man. :mecry: :wub:

Well done, Tikka :flowers: and :GroupHug: to those with horrible unappreciative bosses.

Morning

:GroupHug: for those poorly fugees (two and four-legged), fugees who have found an angel and any fugees who just want a hug. PC has been playing up so every time I try and multiquote it goes uber slow (slower than normal slow) and for th past two days I have just given up trying to post :rolleyes:

Today I has got up, checked the bugs, sprayed the bugs what needed spraying, dusted, wiped the kitchen down, fed the skinks and am now being harrassed by HRH and the Flump as I made myself a spinach and homous wholemeal pitta and there is a teeny crumb on it :rolleyes: I am also kernackered as I have lurgy and on top of my FM I feel like a peice of wilted manky lettuce.

My director's in an ok mood today, plus he's taken a big piece of work off me which I was fretting about, and handed it to someone down in our Portsmouth office, which means they will get the £120k saving, but means less hassle for me.

I haven't broken the news to him yet that I am leaving at 3.30 so watch this space.

It's called Alraune by Hanns Heinz Ewers, written in the early 1900's. If you want I can lend it to you when I've finished giving myself nightmares :ohmy: Also meant to give silly Ben a :GroupHug: yesterday. Is he interested in illicit food when he's out a la mouldy kebab variety. When I was at my wits end in getting Barney to eat, he started eating when I dolloped bits of his dinner on the grass in the park.

I'm going to have a Google for it, does sound interesting, a loan of the book would be great flowers.gif

He did scoff a manky old bit of rabbit he found on our walk on Sunday, so thats not a bad idea, I'll give it a go this afternoon. flowers.gif

Different vet today, he doesn't think there's anything else going on, he's too well, he has given me some anti-histamine's which should boost his appetite ( why didn't one of the other vets suggest that glare.gif)and a liquid ant-acid, which will be easier for me to give him, Ben also needed a bit of glue on his neutering wound, vet mentioned that the glue was very expensive, £20 just for one single dose tube, but that, plus my other two prescriptions came to £20 ! biggrin.gif, right like that vet biggrin.gif

Morning :flowers:

I am still finding the refuge slow at times, is it just me? :unsure:

Weather is pants :(

It's still a bit slow for me, and yes, the weather is pants, although we've still not had much snow.

So sad,he was such an amazing character and Sarah and Sophie especially did a fabulous job ensuring his much too short a life was filled with love and happiness.Run free Hugo.

Sleep well Hugo Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It is my last day of work today. Just tying up the last few loose ends, before handing in my laptop and heading down to the pub :wink:

Woohoo !, have fun flowers.gif

[quote name='celeste' date='31 March 2010 - 01:50 PM'

He did scoff a manky old bit of rabbit he found on our walk on Sunday, so thats not a bad idea, I'll give it a go this afternoon. flowers.gif

Different vet today, he doesn't think there's anything else going on, he's too well, he has given me some anti-histamine's which should boost his appetite ( why didn't one of the other vets suggest that glare.gif)and a liquid ant-acid, which will be easier for me to give him, Ben also needed a bit of glue on his neutering wound, vet mentioned that the glue was very expensive, £20 just for one single dose tube, but that, plus my other two prescriptions came to £20 ! biggrin.gif, right like that vet biggrin.gif

I have visions of you in the snow/ rain feeding ben al fresco :laugh: bargain price at the vets and i hope the anti histamines do the trick and he finally realises that food is good!

Round two at the vets wacko.gif

I'd let Ben into the garden, went out to get him back in, only to find him licking away at his wound, he'd opened it up completely, after not bothering about it too rolleyes.gif, so it was back to see Angus, he now has staples in, and an inflatable buster collar on, he now thinks he can't move with it on rolleyes.gif