UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday Jazz's mum

Aww congratualtions Sam. Thats a lovely name :)

Classic why you should get your bitch spayed moment today. Took Louie for a walk around the lake for onlead and stay clean walk. See a lady walking towards us with 2 dogs and assume they are both hers although one off lead. She approaches and Louie wags his tail. She informs me her dog already had a fan club as shes in season and the dog following in an entire male whose straying without a collar. I told her Louie was neutered and wasnt interested. She then exclaims she cant keep the dog in as shes going mad and storms off as if its all my fault with the stray male in tow. Dog was a springer mix so can imagine is probably doing her nut without walks but if you have to walk your dog why do it in a popular park at prime dog walking time.

Also Louie got pecked by a goose :( He was just walking along minding his own business. Think it may be mating reason as they're all being extra hissy at the moment.

Congratulations to Sam JemimaP :flowers:

Thinking about Ray and his dad.

Hope your mum enjoys her birthday bacon butty Jazz.

:wub: for San and Glenn's new ickle friends.

:ohmy: Louie and the goose.

I went to bed with a banging headache, woke up with it so we all went back to bed for a couple of hours. I've just had a mahoosive omlette with peppers, mushrooms and courgettes and now my headache has come back :mad:

Congratulations Sam :flowers:

Happy new hamsters, Sandra and Glen :biggrin:

snow, I bet your rubbish thief was a magpie or a crow. They will carry all kinds of stuff off.

Resident music snob has at last agreed that some non-classical music is acceptable. She is lying on the bed entranced by the amazing electro-folk-reggae of Edward II. Will have to dig out some more CDs with interesting electronic effects. I have literally hundreds of CDs and downloads to CD which belonged to late OH and no idea what most of them sound like. Wispa and I need to listen to them all and decide which we like and want to keep. This could take several years :wacko:

Dogs are back - 270 miles and over 5 hours of driving but they're v happy in the kennels and look great so it was worth it.

Can't remember who it was that used fly nets on their windows in summer but I saw this offer today :flowers:

http://www.grabitnow.com/

Excellent idea. I'd love something to keep spiders out of my house cos I'm scared stiff of them.

R Nasty F

There was a murder over at our local pub last night, about 3 mins walk from our house. Can't get near it as there's a police cordon round it and the road behind it is closed. Not sure who the victim was yet - nothing on the news.

I have had my faith in human nature restored today. :)

Went shopping and used a pay and display car park at Asda, I hadn't got enough change for the machine and was looking around for someone with change to help out. A young man who collects the tolleys from the car park came to help. He actually gave me the £1 to put into the ticket machine :ohmy:

After I had completed my shopping, I found him on the car park and returned his money to him, he kindly helped to put my shopping in the car too!

What a lovely young man with a super attitude to customers, I will be writing to Asda to praise his kindness and attention to customer service.

Matt, in the unlikely event you read this. A big thankyou from a normally disillusioned miserable old biddy. :flowers:

Can't remember who it was that used fly nets on their windows in summer but I saw this offer today flowers.gif

http://www.grabitnow.com/

That would be me smile.gif I use them all the time in summer - I saw that offer this morning and I iff'd and am'd about getting some as I did buy last years screens for 99p from Buyology but they are black, I do have enough for this year but that is a REALLY good price as the 99p ones I have never seen since.

Excellent idea. I'd love something to keep spiders out of my house cos I'm scared stiff of them.

These would only stop spiders from outside coming in through an open window but they really DO keep out wasps and flies and daddy longlegs, I wouldn't be without them - last years are still up on my office window as I kept them up thru the winter for a change.

Welcome back Spins, bet the dogs were delighted to see you flowers.gif

Hope your mum had a lovely day Jazz flowers.gif

I think Daisy would very much like some hamsters to have as her very own, she would give them all special Daisy kisses "burp"

My friend Carrie is laid up in her bed for a week after falling from her horse Misty, poor Misty slipped and Carrie went for a burton, she has no memory of falling, last thing she remembers is closing the castle gates, then coming to in the ambulance, and of course her first words were " Is Misty OK ?"rolleyes.gif

Ben ate a lump of lamb neck pinkie.gif