UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refuge is doing some very odd things (and no smileys).Jazz - take care of your health.Hope Michelle's migraine is gone soon.Nige :grouphug:RMF : I am back from Portsmouth, thankfully. Weather was ming down there, for a change it was nicer up north. I am feeling very down, as I usually do when I mix with people with whom I'm not very familiar.

if you check the bottom left hand side there is a drop down menu with choices , IP.board , IP.board lo-fi , White and Blue at the moment the blue one seems to be wonky , try one of the others if you are having jip

oooo thanks, i clicked ip.board and it is better

I can confirm 'white' skin is working better.

Massive hugs to Alicia and Nige. :GroupHug:

Alicia, please get yourself checked out by the doc sooner rather than later. You can't be there for your mum if your in hospital. Go and get all the meds you need-now! And don't forget we are here for you to talk to. :flowers:

Nige, can you make plans for Tuesday? Maybe allow a small time for memories and then keeping busy for the rest of the day doing something positive?

Michelle, hope the migraine is easing now. Dont forget your fluid intake :GroupHug:

RMF, I am so glad its Friday! As is Alex by the sound of it. The weather is supposed to be brighter tomorrow. Try and get out and get some fresh air. :flowers:

Edited by safneo

Thinking of Jazz and of Nige and of Michelle with mega migraine :GroupHug:

Car rattle is just a dodgy fan belt which will need replacing.

Am feeling :ohmy: and :wacko: and don't know whether to :laugh: or :mecry:

Look what happened here today:

http://www.therefuge...87entry890687

and read the post I just did :rolleyes:

Crikey, a lot of folk need one of these at the moment Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Please take care all of you.

Big hugs :GroupHug: to all those who are sad or ill or worrying about family or friends.

I have been feeling very odd all day. Last night I had such a vivid dream, I woke up several times with tears streaming down my face and then slept and returned to the same dream. It was all about the great forbidden love of my life, the reason I left Bristol, the man I thought would come and find me even though I didn't tell him where I was going. He died over 10 years ago but I still think what if........ :mecry: :mecry:

:GroupHug: for those who need them

Had a really good day at Crufts today promoting Oldies Club. My feet are totally killing me though.

Met the lovely Julia Gemstone :)

Did an interview with Marc the Vet and Im so totally embarassed I cant watch myself :ph34r_anim: rest of the committee have seen it.

Nigel please ring me if you need a chat :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Michelle :GroupHug:

Can anyone tell me if I'm being oversensitive or don't have a sense of humour? I like to think I'm quite laid back and can laugh at myself, but I've just got home from work and cried :rolleyes:

I work with 6 guy and 2 other girls. A few were off tonight so there was me, one girl and two lads. Very funny and we all had a laugh. Obviously they know I have dogs etc and started talking about Crufts. The girl then piped up saying that I was going in for best bitch in show as a golden retriever, ok I laughed at that point, then she said how well trained I was, threw my keys to the other side of the office (bearing in mind its a large call centre) and started shouting fetch, fetch, sit etc. They were all in hysterics and I was just shocked. Got my keys and ignored them for the last half an hour.

Would any one else found that funny or was I being a stick in the mud :mellow: