UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Nog!

Neo is looking extremely handsome, nothing like a collie with ginger eyebrows, they are so expressive.

Very sorry to hear about Cozzie cat. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Got no RMFs just now so here's a RM happyMollydog. I'm afraid she is in the nude though. ohmy.gif :

00037b05.jpg

Morning :)

We lost Cozzie cat this morning mecry.gifShe was helped over to the Bridge at 9.30am and went peacefully. I first met her when she was a tiny abandoned kitten in a very poor state and not expected to survive. Cozzie Doodle had other ideas tho and we were together for 18 years. I'll do her a little tribute in Rainbow Bridge in a day or two. I made a complete tit of myself in the vets snottering and again in the garage when I met a friend who asked how I was rolleyes.gif

I'm so sorry Marion :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Sweet dreams little Cozzie Pooseykatt :wub:

Fed up fed up fed up fed up fed up :rolleyes: 2 letters sent to my useless work people with a 5 day deadline for a reply and have they replied? Have they feck :angry: Utterly fed up with this now.

Hammer hammer hammer bang bang bang we are getting out of here. Have to go offline now, he is going to turn the leccy off to do round the light. Buzzing off to Focus to get a bit more wood.

Jules' poxy rotten employers :fight: :fight: :fight:

:GroupHug:

We lost Cozzie cat this morning mecry.gifShe was helped over to the Bridge at 9.30am and went peacefully. I first met her when she was a tiny abandoned kitten in a very poor state and not expected to survive. Cozzie Doodle had other ideas tho and we were together for 18 years.rolleyes.gif

I'm so sorry. I hope Cozzie is playing like a kitten at the Bridge. :GroupHug:

Thank you all for the support over the loss of dear old Cozzie. It really does help Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I'm off tomorrow to Selkirk for a long weekend, which is as close as I get to a holiday.

Ooooh lovely biggrin.gif I have spent a few holidays around Selkirk. I think the Etterick valley is stunningly beautiful.

Mollydog looks in wonderful condition wub.gif

We have brilliant blue skies today, it's glorious. I am just back from a nice woodland walk with the boys. George was quite chirpy as it was frosty and he loves the cold rolleyes.gif He had another seizure last week which is a bit worrying as they are starting to make a pattern again.

Can anyone recommend some clippers? I want to give George a make-over as he is looking proper scruffy.

I got a letter from the hospital this morning, I have an appt for a CAT scan on 17th March, at 8.30am. Oh well, not too long to wait at least...though they do say please don't empty your bladder before your appt. They must be joking!! I'll wet myself! :wacko:

Afternoon. Have done 4 hours of studying already today, just waiting for my meat and potato pie to cook and will do some more later. Having a break for a bit and tidying/cleaning cos now the sun is out it's shown up all the mankiness.

'Tis gloriously sunny here, patio door is open and dogs are pootling in and out of the sunshine.

No word from the vet yet about Lily cat, will ring at 2pm if I've heard nowt.

I am thinking I may be ending my contract early...or at least not extending it. Apparently I can *do the processes* and my colleague can do the *technical work* I can go to him for information. uhm, what is the difference between him going to the technical teams to understand and me...oh, it's because he can't do the business facing stuf. So because he's carp at his job means that I only get to do one half of mine...