UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts For My Mum Please

lil_angel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. No real news they have been doing tests all day. My Dad has headed in now to find out if they can given him any more information and whether they will be keeping her in overnight or letting her home.

Its quite frightening feeling to have when its one of your parents whose panicking and scared.

Thank you. No real news they have been doing tests all day. My Dad has headed in now to find out if they can given him any more information and whether they will be keeping her in overnight or letting her home.

Its quite frightening feeling to have when its one of your parents whose panicking and scared.

It is frightening when you see your parents vulnerable :GroupHug: I hope your mum is feeling better and gets home really soon :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Amy, that is normal, our parents have always been there for us and we can't imagine them any other way, when something like this happens, it is a shock to realise that they are just as vunerable as everyone else.

Sending positive thoughts to you and your mum. :GroupHug: I totally understand how you feel. Our parents are always there for us and to see them in pain and scared is very frightening. My 19 year old daughter suffers from severe IBS and I know how awful it can be.