UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Welly Cupboard Envy Thread

JulesB

I have serious envy of that utility room. All those cupboards! Ours is about that size but for some bizarre reason it's got a huuuuuge window and four doors, so there is practically no wall space for cupboards and nowhere to put stuff! I don't know who designed it, but they obviously were worried about getting trapped in there! :unsure:

ahh but my husband designed ours, luckily to have a clear roof so no windows just french doors at the end. its really the back half of a double length garage so not that posh and probably bigger than my kitchen but was a nessesity as there was no way i could fit all our stuff and the dogs stuff in our kitchen any more :rolleyes:

ahh but my husband designed ours, luckily to have a clear roof so no windows just french doors at the end. its really the back half of a double length garage so not that posh and probably bigger than my kitchen but was a nessesity as there was no way i could fit all our stuff and the dogs stuff in our kitchen any more :rolleyes:

It is fab though :flowers:

I think my wellies are jealous of all the free range wellies, so much so that they have made a bid for freedom. I can't find them anywhere! :unsure: