UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Welly Cupboard Envy Thread

JulesB

I thought I would start a thread for Sam, and anyone else with wellie cupboard/utility room envy :biggrin:

I'll go first - My name is Jules and I yearn for a propery utility room :wub:

This is my shoe cupboard (shoes, dustpan and fuse box. If I throw the shoes in hard enough I can catch the fuses and cause a mini power failure):

DSCF0623.jpg

And this is my pantry (saddle rack, bridles/saddle cloths, animal food, dog paraphernalia, boots, hoover, coats, recycling, toaster, grill, coffee machine, potatoes etc. It's like a Tardis):

DSCF0624.jpg

I don't have a utility room or a welly cupboard or even a hallway - 'sok though cos I don't even have any wellies :mecry: :laugh:

Oh Wendy :GroupHug: I didn't realise that there were such deprived people in the world - no wellies :( :mecry: I'm so sorry

:laugh:

I don't have a utility room or a welly cupboard or even a hallway - 'sok though cos I don't even have any wellies :mecry: :laugh:

NO WELLIES :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I *sniff* havent got any wellies either :mecry:

Ive got a wellie cupboard though .... :laugh:

NO WELLIES :GroupHug: :GroupHug: ( you only get 2 hugs because you have a welly cupboard and I have welly cupboard envy which makes me bitter

:mecry: I don't have a welly cupboard,nor utility room,nor porch or hallway - heck I haven't even got a seperate kitchen :rolleyes: One pair of wellies live in a plastic box by the front door,tucked away out of sight beside a wardrobe that houses all my jackets,2 more live in a cupboard by the back door,where they share space with stationery items and misc. junk :laugh: In a 1 bed house every single piece of furniture needs to serve at the very least 2 functions :wink:

:mecry: I don't have a welly cupboard,nor utility room,nor porch or hallway - heck I haven't even got a seperate kitchen :rolleyes: One pair of wellies live in a plastic box by the front door,tucked away out of sight beside a wardrobe that houses all my jackets,2 more live in a cupboard by the back door,where they share space with stationery items and misc. junk :laugh: In a 1 bed house every single piece of furniture needs to serve at the very least 2 functions :wink:

But you have wellies - three pairs :ohmy: :mecry:

I have a utility room right next to the back door, it contains a fridge freezer and 2/3 size chest freezer one side, the other side I have washing machine, tumble drier alongside, worktop over with footwear/veg rack/hats.... I have hooks on the wall for leads/collars etc, it also contains a sink and loo :wub: