UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Welly Cupboard Envy Thread

JulesB

My wellies live just inside the front door along with 2 pairs of my shoes and 295736283659264789 pairs of my daughters shoes!!!!!! ohmy.gif My daughters shoes are shoved to one side every time you open the door. laugh.gif

ETA. No wellie cupboard here. mecry.gif I will join Sam in the envious corner!mecry.gif

Edited by greys mum

Free range wellies , thats what I have FREE RANGE WELLIES

now there is a nicer name for my homeless wellies I am feeling slightly less upset ( only slighty )

Nah, you're right Sam - Free Range Wellies is good. Mine are free range too and roam happily between the conservatory and the hall. Not for my wellies being cooped up in a dark cupboard - how cruel would that be??? They're part of the family and shouldn't be shut away.

FREE THE COOPED UP WELLIES

No wellies here and no wellie cupboard. :unsure: I have a "utility room" containing a washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer and ....loadsa spiders and loads and loads of CRAP. OH gave me a "new" (as in tidied up, decorated and with a bit of worktop in it) utility room two Christmasses ago but it has never happened so it's just a hell hole. It does have walking boots in it at the moment and one of those mats that soaks up doggy footprints.

Dagnabbit ! now I've got "Dog First Aid Cupboard " envy :glare: mine is in a tupperware box and consists of, vet wrap,melolin dressing,under bandage stuff, wound wash, hypercal cream, round nose scissors, surgical spirit and hydrogen peroxide.

.....is that a cd player on the wall ?

Edited by celeste

Dagnabbit ! now I've got "Dog First Aid Cupboard " envy :glare: mine is in a tupperware box and consists of, vet wrap,melolin dressing,under bandage stuff, wound wash, hypercal cream, round nose scissors, surgical spirit and hydrogen peroxide.

.....is that a cd player on the wall ?

yes so i can boogie whilst i iron :blush: :laugh:

oh gawd dont get me on to whats in mine i have a double wall cupboard full of 'everything' just in case :laugh: