UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

I read that like you were telling Mark and was wondering if there was a tiff and the only form of communication was through the Refuge :laugh:

Has Sirius arrived home?

oooh yes so it does :laugh:

is Sirius heading to the PO Box or my house ( sorry Mark is out so I can't check what address he gave ) I have not checked the PO Box this week so he may be there already causing chaos and confusion :laugh:

I am hoping he did not show himself up at your wedding ?

I sent him to the PO Box. My friend was sending him by courier last Monday but I haven't had a chance to talk to her all week.

He was extremely well behaved. I don't think I have as many photos as I wanted but I will check when I get my camera back from the same friend and I get the photographers pics. I know she took some photos that involved a bottle of champagne :biggrin:

Morning :tired: Up waaaay too early for a Saturday, but then I went to bed waaaay too early for a Friday night as well. Am having a mug of coffee, and waiting for it to get light so that I can take the guys fora good walk - lord knows they need it! What with it being dark so early and fire works still going off occasionally, Sparky is one scared puppy and needs convincing he really needs to go out when I come home from work. He therefore only has one off lead walk a day, in the morning, or else he'd leg it! Poor lad :(

I'm going to do a poo pick and then going back to bed for a bit tired.gif

I spent half of yesterday playing Nogs version of where's Wally - namely wheres the poo wacko.gif we pick up after Nog the instant he goes - it's self preservation since all toilets are on lead at the moment - Thursday at 1am during a hurricane you would have found me in the garden in my fluorescent pink pj's rolled to my fluorescent white knees, wearing fluorescent green crocs and a 6 spot fluorescent head torch, Nog decided he needed to poo in 2 different spots in the garden rolleyes.gif after I took him back in, I went back out to locate said poos and pick them up so that whoever had the morning toilet duty wouldn't tread on them in the dark .... I spent 15 mins wandering round the pitch black garden bent over trying to spot the poo by the light of the head torch - if any of my neighbours had happened to look out the window they'd have had a real fright laugh.gif it was lucky that the high winds had grounded the Hercs else the bobbing torch light might have meant they landed in my garden rather than on the runway wink.gif as I was unable to locate them and was freezing my arse off not to mention that 15 mins in the dark, in a windstorm, on my own, wearing a torch so that the psycho hiding in the bushes could easily spot me, had started to freak me out wacko.gif I gave up and left Rob a note warning him to be aware of uncollected poo and directing him to where said poo was located.

When I got up on Friday morning Rob told me he too had been out playing "wheres the poo" also in the pitch black at 5am - he too couldn't find it.

After getting back from the vets and it being then daylight I went to play "where's the poo" for the third time - I found the main deposit without any trouble but the second deposit had been left amongst all the dead leaves in front of the hedges ... the builders next door were treated to the sight of my shuffling thru the leaves, fighting with plastic bags that wanted to blow away whilst bent at the waist and muttering rood words to myself for a good 20 mins wacko.gif

And after all that we still haven't found it sad.gif no doubt it will reveal itself one cold and dark evening by attaching itself to my foot. rolleyes.gif