UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

I love that dentist clean tooth feeling, but hate the process that must be endured to get it  :rolleyes:

Sophie's results are in - she's back to the vet tomorrow for more tests :(  It looks like something is wrong with her liver - fingers crossed the next set of tests give us a better idea of whats going on with my girly.

Sorry my last reply to you should have had some :GroupHug: :GroupHug: on it. Think you need some more now! :GroupHug:

Fingers crossed for the next set of tests.

Afternoon

Turned up at work today to be told I wasn't supposed to be there today. They meant to have a "chat" with me yesterday. Seeing as I was there I may as well stay but they don't want me back until Thursday & Friday next week. Yeah cos we can all live on 9 hours work a week can't we :rolleyes: So I've been on to the agencies yet again and have got an interview tomorrow at 11am in Lymm. Meanwhile I am sending my cv to every tom dick and harry.

Sophie hope she's ok and can be sorted out quickly. :GroupHug:

Afternoon

Turned up at work today to be told I wasn't supposed to be there today. They meant to have a "chat" with me yesterday. Seeing as I was there I may as well stay but they don't want me back until Thursday & Friday next week.

That is pants. :angry:

Hope Lymm works out and the people are a bit more human than the lot you're with now. :flowers:

Afternoon

Turned up at work today to be told I wasn't supposed to be there today. They meant to have a "chat" with me yesterday. Seeing as I was there I may as well stay but they don't want me back until Thursday & Friday next week. Yeah cos we can all live on 9 hours work a week can't we :rolleyes: So I've been on to the agencies yet again and have got an interview tomorrow at 11am in Lymm. Meanwhile I am sending my cv to every tom dick and harry.

That's appalling. Hope you find a better employer soon. :GroupHug:

Evening :wavey:

yesterday we had a major breakthrough he was play fighting with maude, bramble and angel and he just got up and chased bramble (albeit drunkenly) for about 8ft before miscalculating a turn :rolleyes: but he got straight back up and ran another ten feet before colliding with the settee :partytime:

Fantastic news :pinkie:

Sophie's results are in - she's back to the vet tomorrow for more tests :( It looks like something is wrong with her liver - fingers crossed the next set of tests give us a better idea of whats going on with my girly.

:GroupHug:

been offered a job in Sunderland wooooooooo. Crappy outbound for an energy company but still a job wooooooo

:partytime:

So I've been on to the agencies yet again and have got an interview tomorrow at 11am in Lymm. Meanwhile I am sending my cv to every tom dick and harry.

Hope you find something really soon so that you can tell them to stuff it :GroupHug:

RMF : 'Tis very windy here.

but yesterday we had a major breakthrough he was play fighting with maude, bramble and angel and he just got up and chased bramble (albeit drunkenly) for about 8ft before miscalculating a turn :rolleyes: but he got straight back up and ran another ten feet before colliding with the settee :partytime:

you should have seen the look on maudes face :laugh: shes never really seen him upright before

WTG Pickle! :partytime:

good luck for tomorrow Michelle :flowers:

Sophie's results are in - she's back to the vet tomorrow for more tests :(  It looks like something is wrong with her liver - fingers crossed the next set of tests give us a better idea of whats going on with my girly.

:GroupHug:

Any one heard from Yantan? Just seen Keswick on the news and the weather up there is horrible!

I hope she is ok :worried_anim:

I took jack and Cherry for a walk to my old office this evening. Lots of residents were in the lounge, and there were belly rubs a plenty :wub: (For the dogs, not me!)

DSCF3906.jpg

It's a long time since I last posted here.

In the meanwhile, very sadly Mum diedmecry.gif

We have also had 5 foster puppies living here for 4Pawz&More Rescue and they have now all been rehomed.

Echo is due to produce a litter in the next few days which I'm very excited about.

My show dogs have all done brilliantly this year and I have two qualified for Crufts next year.

I've been dropping in and out of RMF and have seen lots of sad news and lots of good news so hugs and smiles as appropriate but I can't possibly go through all of it.