UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Just to prove it never pays to think nothing else could go wrong :wacko: my OH, Philip, went to the doc after work as he was getting a pain in his chest every time he walked around at work. He phoned me...and I thought it would just be to say he was on his way home....but he said get your shoes and your coat, you've got to take me to the hospital! He's there now...he told me to leave him...having an ECG, blood test to see if his heart muscle has damage, and an Xray. :mecry: they may keep him in, depending on what they find, or he may be able to come home later this evening.

:GroupHug: hope he is ok and able to come home soon

I am slowly sliding towards "iamgonnafailiknowiam" mode :rolleyes:

awwww you always panic and always pass. thinking lots of yourgunnapasswithflyingcolours thoughts :flowers:

I have been out with my big brother for his birthday. We have been planning our family bash in egypt for my 40th next feb. I cant beleive how hard it is to organise 4 adults for a fortnight in the same hotel. Its so much easier booking for one :laugh:

Good luck job hunting Julia. I was in the same position as you, out of work for quite some time. Thats me been working since January now and I really love it :biggrin:

I am so chuffed for you :flowers:

Morning. Wibble :(

good luck Alex , some of the exams I have most thought I was going to fail have been my best results so I hope the same is for you :flowers:

Morning :tired:

Bestest get well wishes sent to Suzeanna's Philip :flowers:

Best of luck for today, Alex, I'm sure you'll be fine - just like those other times :)

RMF I seem to have come out of my slobbing about phase again - it apparently goes in 1.5 - 2 year cycles :rolleyes: : I'm really enjoying running, quite excited to see any improvement and can now not wait for this gym that I joined to open next week! :biggrin: It's nice to be back!

Julia I don't mind looking at your CV if you want xx

Had a bit of a wibble moment last night. The ex's mother got married at the weekend and he apparently took this new girl. Felt like poo when I heard this as I'd been looking forward to the wedding for months. :( but then I reminded myself that neither his mother or his stepfather have even contacted me to see how I am so I am secretly glad it rained :D

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex, you will be fine :flowers:

Darren is going to help me with my CV today, thanks to those who offered help :flowers: It is not very exciting as I have only done proper work in two local authorities :unsure: I did one job for five years and then moved to the Wirral and did another job for nine years. I don't like change see :rolleyes: