UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Yes but did he do a trick Julia :laugh: I don't think fugees should be allowed out :unsure:

I've just realised when I'm on my pc I can't see the status wotsit and my pms etc are on the right side. On the laptop that's on the left and I can see the status. It's probably taken me weeks to notice that.

Edited by Jacobean

Morning :tired:

Alex, could it be coming from the kitchen rather than the living room?

Definitely the living room. And I still can't find the source of the smell, aaarrrggghhhh :mad: I am going to have to shampoo the rugs again this evening and wash/wipe down everything else cos I can't stand another night of it, it's minging :sick01:

:wavey:

Alex, have you checked the new furniture you've added for the source of the smell?  If a cat has been allowed into a drawer to wee, it may have soaked in and now be filling you're house with the smell (especially if it is near a heat source)  :sick01:

Amy, I like the boots - where are they from?

Zooey was back to the vet yesterday and is doing much better.  He doesn't have to go back for two whole weeks :biggrin:  If he continues to do well and his feet stay un-manky, we can start to ween him off the meds soon.

We are putting our house on the market - decided we need somewhere with a bigger garden.  This means we now need to keep our house neat and tidy, which is not going so well.  EA arrived to take pictures yesterday only for me to discover that Logan had been so quiet as he'd been shredding and destuffing his bed all over the hallway  :rolleyes:

Still feeling carp - thought I was better this morning when I first got up and figured I would go back to work, however within an hour of getting up and having only exerted myself enough to go up and down stairs a couple of times and empty a bin I was once again trembly, sweaty, achy and bleurrggg just called in sick and tbh am thankful I DIDNT go in as every single one of them has a dreadful cold which I really dont need ontop of whatever the heck I've got. Comparing symptoms and we don't have the same thing, add to that that the bosses wife is pregnant so if there is the slightest chance that this is anything other than ordinary fluey virus thing then we're all better off with me staying home. They are hoping to go away on Thursday so I can make up my hours in the empty house if I need to when they are away.

• Like 1

Still feeling carp

Oh, you don't want to do that. The Fish Protection Front will be after you...

Seriously, hope it passes soon, sounds absolutely horrible and quite right not to got to work and give it to everyone there.

oh no!

Had chest pains that woke me up early this morning, now im getting more pains in my chest.

Got everything crossed that pains subside quickly, I do hope you are Ok.

Life with Bungles is never dull. Yesterday I was trying to meet a tight deadline and was interrupted by projectile vomiting worthy of the Witches of Eastwick: today I am less busy so they have contented themselves with spilling my coffee and snotting on my laptop screen... :angry: :laugh:

I am :laugh: at Gemstone's random fish flinging.

The bug is no better but not much worse. So far I am getting off lightly compared to many round here.

Took Wispa out for a brisk walk on mountain, weather quite mild and sun is out. Felt better for fresh air, going back to bed and resting some more.

Hope Jazz' chest pains get better soon.

I am pleased to announce that I got muddled up and apparently our sewage has been going where it should, down to the sewer. It's just everything else, all the grey water, that has been going to the river, or not since hte blockage (don't want to know where it's been going recently...).

Phew. I feel better and less guilty. We now have a shiny new manhole to top off the shiny new pipework in the big hole which is now nearly all filled in (poor OH.) We broke our builder though and he left last night to go straight to bed after the nastiness of the whole day :ohmy:

I am full of snot and achiness and am going to go away and drown my sorrows in a nice cup of tea.

Morning. My living stinks of really odd smelling wee and I can't find where it is. Normally it wouldn't bother me too much but my display cabinet is being delivered today so I need to find it :mad:

Morning :tired:

Definitely the living room. And I still can't find the source of the smell, aaarrrggghhhh :mad: I am going to have to shampoo the rugs again this evening and wash/wipe down everything else cos I can't stand another night of it, it's minging :sick01:

Try walking round in bare feet, you will definately

find it then :rolleyes:

RMF : Today it's been 2 years since Lisa & I went on our

very first date together

Time is no healer :( , I miss her so much :mecry: :mecry:

:GroupHug: Nigel.

The blessing of Lisa's love will always be with you, but nothing stops one from missing the person being physically there. I am sorry that you had only 2 years together. People are always saying time is a great healer, but to me that is just an empty cliche. We Fugees will be keeping you in our thoughts.