UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Aaaaaaaaaand things continue to fall apart at chez Snow, hubby has no tv to watch (broken sky box) no dog to walk (broken leg) and no laptop to play on (overheated and died) so hubby is bored - now this is bad enough at the best of times but when theres nothing to distract him ......... so here was I sitting quietly surfing the net when from below arises the following ... CRAAAAAAAACK followed by "oh no!" followed by a very subdued ummmm love.... I've done it now...... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif seems hubby decided to change the lightshade in the lounge now that they have phased out the filament bulbs as our lightshades are uplighters and won't fit the halogen type bulbs - now this didn't need doing just yet as I had only recently changed the bulbs but he decided now was a good time ... first one went fine... 2nd one the entire plastic light setting disintegrated in his hand leaving oooo I dunno a good 6 inches of bare LIVE wires dangling in the middle of my lounge ceiling wacko.gif rolleyes.gif so now we have them taped up out the way so my 6'6 tall hubby doesnt electrocute himself walking thru the lounge rolleyes.gif I am now at the giggling stage .... I mean it's just fecking surreal ... rolleyes.gif laugh.gif now I have to book and electrician to come as well as the sky engineer.... I think hubbys going for the full set laugh.gif

Hello fugees. I still have no smiles.

Ok so I've been a crap fugee, shite mod and even shiter frend to peeps this last few months. I have no idea whats happening with people but I know I missed important posts by people I care very much for.

I'm sorry, I've had my head up my arse.

My news is as follows

I am still living on £24 a week and my hours have been cut from 8 to 3 so I've lost wages as well. Hopefully I'll get an increase in IS but if not I'm selling body parts to anyone wishing to purchase a lung or something.

Good news is that I should finally be getting some help with the mortgage, which is currently in arrears [the Building Society have been brilliant thankfully]

Dennis has had a traumatic time after he almost got attacked by a stray dog and slipped his collar, running out into traffic! The other dog also went into the road and got clipped by a car. He ran off and I spent ages trying to find him but had no luck. I hope he's ok. Lady luck was on our side that day and thankfully I didn't collapse into a quivering wreck until I'd got Dennis settled and was on the way home. [Dennis was staying with Michael for the weekend]

Dennis is currently in the vets and will be having a dental and some nasty looking warts removed tomorrow. He's only in tonight because he panicked that much getting there it was better for him to stay than to come home and have to go back!

Dental plus warts=£397.80 Trevor will have to pay.

Big shocker today. Trev came over after a hospital appointment to tell me that he wants the children to live with him. I never expected that and I'm still reeling from it.

Anddddd, I have a man. Well I haven't got him exactly but we are seeing each other. He's not a new man, he's someone I've known and liked very much for a while. Trevor knows and isn't happy. The kids don't know and don't need to.

Tracey, Alex Merle and Wendy, I know your dogs have been /are ill and I'm sorry I haven't posted on your threads.

Hi Melps :wavey:

Nice to hear from you but sorry you're having such a rubbish time still :mecry: Good about the man though :wink:

Kev told me to leave the bar earlier "before I depressed everyone else there" :mellow: What he meant to say I'm sure is "Darling, why don't you go upstairs and relax while I take care of this rabble". he did send me up with wine though :wub:

I yam feeling flat without our friends. I wish they were closer, preferably within spitting distance :mecry:

Edited by Abby

melp-lovely to see you aound woman-i often think of you when your not about.

new york-fan bloody tastic-only 2 days ago i was sitting in cnetral park listening to jazz....

everyone has the arse and/or jet lag.

electrician here today

2x decorators coming wednesday to give quote

dishwasher repair man here thursday.

off to scotland to see poorly relatives at weekend.

remember i said i was already in double figures for attending funerals this year? well we didnt go to OH cousin funeral as away: the day after that funeral-his son dropped dead ie saturday...so we are going to that one. How will the widow cope? i cant imagine

im sick of wearing black-and im sick of the house being a mess-and im sick of 2009

fee

RMF : No doubt today will be another of those SSDDs :rolleyes:

What's that please? :unsure:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :flowers: Fee.

I found some mince in the freezer that I had bought to cook for Spike. Printed on it was "use before Aug 14th". I wish I had, that's the day he died. Why do the little things upset us so much? :mecry:

Can I have some good thoughts for my friend Carol who gets the results of her scan today. After four bouts of chemo, she will know if the cancer is diminishing and whether she can have an op. Three weeks ago she had 12 litres of fluid drained from her abdomen and it's just started to come back. :( She needs all the good thoughts we can send. :flowers:

Morning.

RMF : No doubt today will be another of those SSDDs :rolleyes:

indeed, I seem to be having a fair few of them lately too :flowers:

im sick of wearing black-and im sick of the house being a mess-and im sick of 2009

I cant even begin to imagine how hard it all must be right now :GroupHug:

What's that please? :unsure:

It stands for Same s*** Different Day - a very apt motto for a lot of fugees right now :(

Morning :wavey: First day in my new job today and I'm a little nervous as well as excited :huh:

Good luck today. Hope the job is fun, exciting and different enough to make it a pleasure to do :flowers:

rmf - my painkillers got me through about 6 hours sleep so i feel a lot more human today, a painfull human, but human all the same :laugh:

Morning folks :flowers:

Lovely morning here, I have been creeping about in the woods to see if the hedgehog I released last night is around. Don't laugh, but while I was tryng to find a bit of dense undergrowth to place it in I fell over in the pitch black, landed flat on my back and banged my head - I couldn't put my hands out to break the fall as I was holding the hedgehog. I just laid there for a bit in the mud, feeling a right plonker and glad that there was no one around to see the comedy fall. My back is fairly agonizing this morning.

Gigantic :GroupHug: for Melp, Fee and all the other Fugees having a rough time or feeling sad and fed up.

:GroupHug: Melp

:flowers: Abby

That's sad Fee :GroupHug:

Good luck Wendy :pinkie:

Ouch!! Jules :wub: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz

:GroupHug: Marge, thinking of Carol too.

Hope you are feeling better Di, I was wandering round farmtown looking for you last night but Phoebejo came and found me so I ate her pineapples and she ate my strawberries :laugh: