UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy has a vets appointment this afternoon. I think it is her anal glands. But she doesn't smell fishy, but does look sore. While she is there I will get them to look at her toofs as she wont let me clean them properly. No wonder I have to work lots of hours. But she's worth it. wub.gif

Bobby Robson THE original angel of the North has died. mecry.gif May he rest in peace organising the biggest footie match of the universe.

Bless him :wub:

Mins has been fine with the vets before, a bit wary of the floor but today she was really scared :( I hate seeing them scared, I'm dreading having to leave her there for a few hours for her spay.

When I've taken dogs for ops the vet has come to the waiting room and given a light sedative and after a while a vet nurse has taken the dog away. Hopefully your vet will do the same or you could ask if they would do it. It makes it much less stressful for everyone. :GroupHug: Try not to worry. As an alternative maybe you could give Rescue Remedy before going to the vet.

So you're making do with us Ian? Charming. :laugh:

No, just making do with RMF - obviously I could never hear too much of you Michelle! :angel: (better?)

I feel tired just looking at that list :laugh:

Not sure which list you were looking but I felt tired reading / thinking about Morags training list, triathlons, bikes tyres etc - you call that fun? :ohmy: I'm just trying to recall exactly how Pam described tou when you picked the ramp up for Billy but it certainly wasn't raving mad!

Just reading back I had to laugh at Snow & her electricity man / the guards :laugh: I hope he was from Npower as I have really taken a dislike to the co. :devil:

im guessing you dont have any exciting rmfs to share then :laugh:

Definitely no exciting RMFs. Lots of :angry: after the week we've had at work and :unsure: about an event I'm doing Sunday and :mad: that someone's taking cake from my "Cake Desk" at work and not putting pennies in my charity box.

However.

Is there anyone on here who's clever with fund raising thinking out ideas stuff? The person I would normally ask is probably a tad preoccupied just now, and I have something coming up which I could probably use to raise a few pennies for someone - but I don't want to do straight "sponsorship" if I can avoid it, and need to toss around a few ideas with someone clever to see if they can make this into something profitable (albeit in a very small way) for a deserving cause or two.

Not sure which list you were looking but I felt tired reading / thinking about Morags training list, triathlons, bikes tyres etc - you call that fun? :ohmy: I'm just trying to recall exactly how Pam described tou when you picked the ramp up for Billy but it certainly wasn't raving mad!

:biggrin: I'd love to know how she did describe me!!! I certainly don't look athletic either :cool:

Afternoon

Quiet day at work. Glad it's the weekend as I'm shattered.

Jazz hope you feel better very soon.

Alex congratulations and very well done. Now start to believe in yourself missus. :flowers:

Tickled that Lazydaisy thought it was August earlier. :laugh:

Sad to see Sir Bobby Robson has passed away.

Forgot to say well done Alex on results :flowers:

The car is finally mobile. It is indeed a collar that you lift but it isn't like a Vauxhall collar. It is heavily disguised, presumably to make sure no one goes backwards by mistake.

I'm going to drive to the out-of-town Sainsbury and get some goodies :biggrin:

:biggrin: I'd love to know how she did describe me!!! I certainly don't look athletic either :cool:

I'll have to ask her whether she can recall / remind me of exact details but it was generally quite complimentary / left me curious actually.

Bits I do remember are she thought you may have some involvement in training or something similar - said you were very good with Dylan, couldn't decide how old you were etc

The car is finally mobile. It is indeed a collar that you lift but it isn't like a Vauxhall collar. It is heavily disguised, presumably to make sure no one goes backwards by mistake.

:mellow: I thought the Vauxhall was heavily disguised when I first drove it. Owl must think I'm thick :mecry: :mecry: