UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good to hear, kats n greys :)

I yam doing a transport run this afternoon. Turned out that while I was stuffing my face and swopping rood stories last night with my disreputable chums, folk were desperately trying to reach me, and I was out of mobile range. :rolleyes:

Morning

Have been for a run. Still don't get very far but better than nowt.

Becks can any of your family, neighbours, other friends go with you? Make sure you do go otherwise you'll regret it. I've been to a concert on my own as it was miles away and no-one wanted to go with me because of that and the bands I was going to see. I had a great time and it's still in my memory as one of the best.

Scoobs is fluttering his eyelashes at me to take him out.

Im trying to excitedly get showered and ready to leave about 5pm lol

but loopy lissie is having 'one of her days' so when she hears me upstairs she gets all excited and tap dances like ive just got up :rolleyes: so then I have to come down and say hello, otherwise she just keeps bumping into the walls 'looking' for me

shes also back to asking for breakfast when shes just had it

Not today lissie, please

Big :GroupHug: for all that need them, but I have seen a goodly ammount of these. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: So that is good.

:GroupHug: for mummyowl and "bugger off infection" thoughts for her.

My youngest grand-daughter is a poorly ickle dot. :( They have run tests to see if she has got flu. Might do, as her mum works with someone who has got it.

Righto, I'm back to work. I do wish that I could win enough on the lottery so I didn't have to work silly hours.

Hello :wavey:

last few days have been a bit of a blur with lost bank cards , returned bank cards ( after they were cancelled ) , phone calls to UK banks and dogs and puppies and cats and pregnant cats and sick elderly cats and elephants , finding a location for a clinic and a printer with no ink when I need to print loads of things

Tommorow will involve a trip to town to try and get ink and paper and my sanity which may be there as its not here

:biglaugh:

Hope you are all well , puppy fans will in for a treat once I get back from the temple in the morning as we have the 6 sweetest Pups ever ( all female )

Dont know whether to be worried or chuffed :unsure: A good looking bloke must be 20 ish stopped me in the supermarket carpark where he works to say he saw the photo in the paper of me holding the snail. He thinks i'm lovely and is keeping the picture :laugh: .

Should i

a... be highly flattered

b.... get him to a psychiatric unit for assessment

c... get him to specsavers

:laugh: :laugh:

greys mum, hope little 'un is better soon :GroupHug:

Edited by collies r best

Hi Sam, hope you find some printer ink. Remember to put it on your ever expanding list of items to blag for your next trip :flowers:

Dont know whether to be worried or chuffed :unsure: A good looking bloke must be 20 ish stopped me in the supermarket carpark where he works to say he saw the photo in the paper of me holding the snail. He thinks i'm lovely and is keeping the picture :laugh: .

Should i

a... be highly flattered

b.... get him to a psychiatric unit for assessment

c... get him to specsavers

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh a for sure, you glamourpuss :D

OK off to the garden for a last big push :mad:

:mecry: Oh Lesley :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Owl

Di, thanks for the tip about the M56 :wink: Think it was the quicker way to come home on a Friday afternoon, kept moving the whole time instead of queueing :)

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: For you and yours Sue.

I am going riding soon :elefant: Don't know what to wear cos rain is forecast but is not here yet :unsure:

And then we are going to the cinema to see Ice Age 3 in 3D :pinkie:

And then out for tea :pinkie: