UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wih many pills I can use my hands a bit more so ive got an appointment at 4 for shadow.

Im wondering if moving to a bungalow would be better, but this place is adapted, and I dont go in the 2 spare rooms so dont have to orry about cleaning them. lewis uses his room when he comes back so id still need a 2 bedroomed place, if they would give me one. Im on benefits so the cost would be the same. Would the new neighbours who would be elderly or disablec, be happy with the 3 dogs?

hhmmm all to thinkabout

if I miss a letter and type in the missing one, the next letter thats there gets erased

rmf: I have an important phone call to make. I know I have waited all weekend to make the phone call -but I have no idea who I am supposed to be calling.

As I couldnt make the call over the weekend, I assume its an official type call. Bet I remember this evening when it will be out of office hours, and I'll go through this pallaver tomorrow.

Glad it went well Sam :flowers:

RMF: We've had a lovely morning's walk at Shearwater with Ange and Rob, M-M and Max. I thought it might have been too much for Sir H, but he came along too and enjoyed himself. Just doing Wiggle's blog with photo's now :wink: