UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:circle: I am very excited as I have just booked a flight to go up to Scotland to see Fiona (711) for a week. Unfortunately I cant take the girls. :( but two days after I come back we are off to Devon for two days and then the OC camp so they will be catered for.It was a sudden spur of the moment thing as i was supposed to be having a foster but hubby threw his dummy out of his pram and said no. I was a bit upset so decided to cheer myself up and visit Fiona. I am being a real gadabout this year but with my health deteriorating it might be the last year that I can get around by myself,so I am making the most of it.x

You go for it Cher and enjoy yourself :)

I work on the same sort of principles these days - enjoy life while you can :rolleyes:

Home from work. Wasn't too busy but managed to slice into the top of one finger while I was cutting lemons for the bar earlier. Ouchy!

Ouch Wendy - cut finger and lemons - not a nice mix :GroupHug:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:circle: I am very excited as I have just booked a flight to go up to Scotland to see Fiona (711) for a week. Unfortunately I cant take the girls. :( but two days after I come back we are off to Devon for two days and then the OC camp so they will be catered for.It was a sudden spur of the moment thing as i was supposed to be having a foster but hubby threw his dummy out of his pram and said no. I was a bit upset so decided to cheer myself up and visit Fiona. I am being a real gadabout this year but with my health deteriorating it might be the last year that I can get around by myself,so I am making the most of it.x

Not jealous, not at all :rolleyes: Have fun :biggrin:

Wiggle :wub:

I haff the 'ump :dry:

I am thinking what next .........

Both Dads die within a few months or each other, my baby daughter moves out to live with her lovely boyfriend - should be happy but miss her terribly, Holly cat goes to the bridge and on Thursday night were were burgled whilst we slept in bed. :( The dogs started barking about 4ish but as usual we thought it was foxes again but when OH got up in the morning the basta**ds had been through the house - handbag gone (with ALL my fags) mobiles gone, laptop gone but the worst and most expensive to replace so far all the car keys and spares. So far this has cost us nearly £1000 and two nights with no sleep because we kept thinking they were coming back to get the cars.

The police think that they were after the cars but were spooked by the dogs and our neighbour doors up had his Jag stolen same night.

Im sitting here really numb today as it is sinking in now. Im glad the dogs didnt go to investigate the noise as they could have been armed and at least we are all safe. Apparently keys that are stolen from the house are not covered on normal car policies and are not covered on your contents ins. We did luckliy have Boomerang ins on OH's van and they have paid for the whole of his locks to be replaced on his van plus because our front door key was on there they have paid for the locks to be changed on the door too. Thinking more clearly now I should have said that OH had the keys to my cars on his key ring but it never occured to me and I probably wouldnt have been able to do it anyway - not very good at telling porkies like that.

So far 2009 sucks!!

Oh no Shazzy, how horrid for you :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Im sitting here really numb today as it is sinking in now. Im glad the dogs didnt go to investigate the noise as they could have been armed and at least we are all safe.

It's an awful feeling when someone tries to break in/breaks into your house. Thank goodness you are all ok :GroupHug:

Now wondering what Kazz and Mags are on about. :rolleyes:

I think I would say that there's some very very nice folks - polite and reserved - on 'another' Forum.

And one who has been not very nice to someone who, in my opinion, deserves to be a well respected Fugee. :)

Guess you get all sorts wherever you go.

:GroupHug: Shazzy. Too much upset for anyone.

:GroupHug: Jazz. Don't want your mouse problems to stop you from keep posting .....

:GroupHug: Shazzy,rotten devils.

Kazz...................reserved? when? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whats up Chasta,why have you got the hump mate?

I hope Wiggle and Sir H like their new pool.

The weather is glorious here and i have had to come indoors for a bit because the sun is very strong.Hubby has burnt his knees because he put his shorts on for only the second time in about 30 years !! :laugh: :laugh: The girls were sunbathing but if I move they all follow me..................everywhere !! :rolleyes: x