UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ahem....introducing....

dirtychicken

He is absolutely gorgeous :wub:

I'm so sorry the prognosis isn't better, but he's going to have a wonderful life with Sophie as his special person. He may surprise everybody yet - that little face doesn't look like a dog who will give up easily :GroupHug:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have sworn I will never live with a terrier - oh my god - it could happen to me. No No No

:biglaugh:

They are vile, vicious little things wot smell yummy and curl up into a teeny tiny ball on your lap and snore really quietly :wub: :wub: but fart like elephants :sick01:

Sophie's taking him out for his first "walk" today in his special backpack :biggrin:

Edited by dirtychicken

His life might not be as long as others. But my goodness he will have the BEST home, the BEST love, and the BEST foster mum this world could ever wish for him. Well done Sophie. :flowers:

You don't know Sarah, with a feisty ickle terrorist and all the TLC in Chook manor, he might be with you a lot longer than you think!!! :flowers:

Thank you all for your kind words, I will make sure that Sophie sees them :flowers:

We're all shattered now as we've been out at the seaside - well, sort of - all day. Prince Hugo has mostly been in his backpack but has had the odd tantrum and insisted on being carried properly :rolleyes: He gave a poor malamute the shock of his life by yapping at it as hard as he could :laugh: Cheeky little blighter :wub:

Sophie is going to start a blog for him which will give her a great outlet for her photos and something to chart all the lovely things that she does with Hugo :biggrin: