UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ahem....introducing....

dirtychicken

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugo is georgous :wub: But trying very hard not to cause offence, if the little boy has only 6 months to live and has so much wrong with him that is surely going to cause him pain and suffering, let alone the expense do you really think what you are doing is right :unsure:

Such a shame that a little pup has so much to contend with :(

I'm sure that he will have great, if short, life. If his quality of life deteriorates I'm sure Sophie, being caring and wise beyond her years, will know and be able to take descisions in Hugo's best interest. :flowers:

Well he may not be in the best of health but he sure has the personality and love of life of a very healthy boy. I suspect someone forgot to tell Hugo that he has a few problems! :rolleyes: :wub:

That brought the image of Hugo looking in the mirror and shouting at his reflection, "Have you got a problem!!!" :laugh:

Although he has got lots of things wrong with him, he doesn't know that and enjoys life just being Hugo.

Lots of :GroupHug: for you it must be soooooo difficult for you to know that he will go to the bridge sooner than you would like.

Hugo is georgous :wub: But trying very hard not to cause offence, if the little boy has only 6 months to live and has so much wrong with him that is surely going to cause him pain and suffering, let alone the expense do you really think what you are doing is right :unsure:

:err: Trying very hard not to take offence, but as has already been said, Hugo is in no pain and is not suffering. Nobody has told him that he has only a short lifespan and he is living his life to the full. He will not be allowed to endure any pain and suffering. Would you rather we had him put to sleep now - when he's feeling well after a wonderful day of meeting lots and lots of new people (and having convinced a couple of them to look for rescue dogs) and is bouncing around the lounge with Bran with a full tummy and a family just waiting for him to be sleepy enough to need cuddles? :err:

Blimey. I can't even remember what I was going to say now :mecry:

Pulled myself together a bit now :blush:

Thank you all so very much for the kind words :flowers:

That brought the image of Hugo looking in the mirror and shouting at his reflection, "Have you got a problem!!!" :laugh:

Although he has got lots of things wrong with him, he doesn't know that and enjoys life just being Hugo.

Lots of :GroupHug: for you it must be soooooo difficult for you to know that he will go to the bridge sooner than you would like.

I suspect that Hugo looks in the mirror and sees a rottweiler staring proudly back at him :laugh:

It *is* difficult to know that he's going to leave us sooner than we'd like but, at the end of the day, don't they all? :err: Even if we knew that we were going to have 6 years with him, it wouldn't be enough. If we all lived our lives worrying about what might happen tomorrow that would leave an awful lot of people with an awful lot of difficult decisions to make about today.

Today, Hugo went along to his first political march :wink: and made himself a whole new set of fans. I should think that his photo is circulating on many a phone in Bristol tonight :laugh: The lead singer of the band fell head over heels in love with him but was bemoaning the fact that his wife won't let him have a dog, so he brought his wife over to meet Hugo and she also fell in love and spent a good while talking to me about rescue dogs. Fingers crossed, one very lucky rescue dog will be off to their home soon :biggrin: The police officers made a huge big fuss of him and so many children offered him licks of their ice-creams :laugh: Some people we shared his story with and some we didn't give all the details, but, whatever, Prince Hugo certainly made an impression :wub: However, he was more concerned with the fact that there was a very norty collie running loose amongst the crowd and told him in no uncertain terms that he shouldn't be behaving in such a manner :rolleyes: