UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to say that living alone can send some people nuts. Im not but my invisible friend is :laugh:

So THAT's who's nicked your clippers!

Mrs B, don't take it to heart - can you just ignore snotty woman or do you *have* to try and get on with her?

We could get some Fugees together to come round to the market and squeeze her produce but not buy anything if you like :flowers:

I try to ignore snotty woman most of the time, but sometimes I have to communicate with/be communicated to by her - partly because she's the Chair of a Committee of 6 of which I am also a member - and I admit I stood for election for a second year this year, after much discussion with myself because she does make me so unhappy, BUT I decided that someone had to try to occasionally hinder her from ruling, running, and controlling everything - for the over all good of the Market.

The idea of some Fugees coming around for a grope of the Market gave me a very much needed giggle this morning - :flowers: It really improved my morning no end.

Now, which Fugees are coming and when ......................... :biggrin:

Meant to say Wendy, those lemon cupcakes are GORGEOUS. But mine didn't look as posh as yours. Although Mr B did say "they're a bit soggy on the top ................" - I pointed out that the clue was in the name, as in "lemon syrup cakes. I might have to make them into more than 12 though - probably because I was mean and used margarine, the cakes spread a little two much in 12 cases - so I'll probably squeeze 15 out of them next time!

Mrs B i think you are bloody wonderfull !! Thank you :flowers:

:blush:

Mind you. You haven't seen the bill yet. :biggrin:

Susan Boyle from Britain's got Talent sings Cry me a River

http://www.susan-boyle.com/video/Susan-Boy...y-Me-A-River-HQ

Wow, what a voice!

She is brilliant. Isn't it funny how you look at her face and can't match it up with the voice. I think she will go far and will be amazing once she is "done up". I really liked her. x

Someone’s been snotty to me at Market – if I am analytical, I suspect she’s manipulatively bullying me – but she comes in a 65+ female package, and had me fooled for a while – I am no longer comfortable or happy in her presence!

Now she’s manipulating someone else, and I’ve just read an e-mail that person sent me last night – which is equally snotty.

It is a rare and wonderful Market which does not have the statutory snotty manipulative lady. Reason being that such ladies are drawn to regular community events of this kind where they can get chatty with lots of people and exercise their antisocial skills. They usually get on to committees as well.

Do not take cr*p from pensioners. We don't deserve respect for our age if we are using it to pull rank and make younger people unhappy.

Mind you, according to the new government anti-cake campaign, you Market ladies are a bunch of mass-murderers anyway. :laugh:

Look what a nice lady in Hong Kong sent me this morning:

"I'm contacting you regarding a management placement on the re-profiling of

49M US Dollars.If you prefer to be re-contacted for more information,

please send us your:

[1] Full Names:

[2] Contact address:

[3] Direct Telephone No:

Kindly forward your details to ([email protected])

Signed:

Ms. Molly HO Kam-lan.

Company Secretary

Bank of East Asia (HK) Limited"

:laugh: :unsure: Funny the way a hot-shot bank person in charge of all that money needs to use a yahoo email address.

It is a rare and wonderful Market which does not have the statutory snotty manipulative lady. Reason being that such ladies are drawn to regular community events of this kind where they can get chatty with lots of people and exercise their antisocial skills. They usually get on to committees as well.

Do not take cr*p from pensioners. We don't deserve respect for our age if we are using it to pull rank and make younger people unhappy.

Mind you, according to the new government anti-cake campaign, you Market ladies are a bunch of mass-murderers anyway. :laugh:

Look what a nice lady in Hong Kong sent me this morning:

"I'm contacting you regarding a management placement on the re-profiling of

49M US Dollars.If you prefer to be re-contacted for more information,

please send us your:

[1] Full Names:

[2] Contact address:

[3] Direct Telephone No:

Kindly forward your details to ([email protected])

Signed:

Ms. Molly HO Kam-lan.

Company Secretary

Bank of East Asia (HK) Limited"

:laugh: :unsure: Funny the way a hot-shot bank person in charge of all that money needs to use a yahoo email address.

Owl, you might just want to forward that one onto the Bank of East Asia [email protected]

bill for what flower? me and the staff have eaten all the evidence that anything was ever here honest guv :laugh:

Well now I have also taken on the role of cake maker and therefore Mass Murderer, I am denying everything just in case Miss Marple is the Refuge in her spare time.

:biggrin:

I am having a proud moment.

My little food empire is expanding. I have just had delivered more crockery and cutlery. We had our first veg delivery today. I am going to have to buy a second fridge. Now we are doing homemade chips all the time people are being really complementary (makes us a bit more motivated about the endless peeling and chipping).

And a couple last weekend said that they came to our pub because it looked so wonderful from the outside. Quirky and interesting - like the owners really cared about it. And they based their whole Easter Sunday around ending up with us. This is particularly important to us given how minging the place looked when we took over.

I am :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: