UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Your bosses are certainly putting you through the mangle :mad: Hope that your union bloke gets them sorted out.

Sorry that your manky mouth is an unknown quantity :laugh:

Hope it's better soon.

Mine has been referred to the hospital oral surgery consultants :(

It's more the HR feckwits plus one bully manager feckwit.It seems my breach of confidentiality is to tell someone I had been assaulted.I didn't say who by or when or where or anything.How the feck that can be a breach of confidentialty I do not know but as they are obviously after my blood I will no doubt be found to be at fault.I knew by the end of this it would be me that had assaulted her and it wouild be all my fault and she would be smelling of flipping roses :rolleyes:

Sorry your manky mouth has to be referred to the oral surgeons :( Mine just has these manky blister type things which started last week which don't hurt now but seem to be baffling everyone.It probably is a viral thing but they look wierd.

I'm off out to lunch with a couple of friends in a bit which will be nice.Then I will be delivering my sick note to head office and they can poke it up their bums :biggrin:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

results are back for my canine aggression certificate

ive passed :biggrin:

Well done :flowers:

My dear old dad is playing the organ at the funeral of this little boy this morning :sad02: My thoughts are with my dad as he will find this very hard and also with the family of friends of Robbie Gaunt.

:GroupHug:

Forgot to add,no one knows what my manky mouth is so they've diagnosed it as a viral infection which I guess covers all bases :laugh:

Not that I'm a doctor but I would imagine it could well be stress-related with all that you are going through at the moment :GroupHug:

Anyone know a Barry Halley on facebook?

He wants to be my friend. I don't really do facebook any more :worried_anim:

Red Rotties hubby :)

This morning's walk with M-M and Sno completely made up for yesterday's walks. We met some very nice dogs, we met one couple with a yellow lab and M-M and her had a great chase (and I was enjoying watching them so much I managed not to take any photos) and they mentioned that they meet up with other walkers each day so I asked if others could join in and they let me know when and where they meet :) Unfortunately it's at 7.30 in the morning :laugh: which is very early for me these days, but I think we shall go along this week at some point as I think we would enjoy it.

It's more the HR feckwits plus one bully manager feckwit.It seems my breach of confidentiality is to tell someone I had been assaulted.I didn't say who by or when or where or anything.How the feck that can be a breach of confidentialty I do not know but as they are obviously after my blood I will no doubt be found to be at fault.I knew by the end of this it would be me that had assaulted her and it wouild be all my fault and she would be smelling of flipping roses :rolleyes:

Sorry your manky mouth has to be referred to the oral surgeons :( Mine just has these manky blister type things which started last week which don't hurt now but seem to be baffling everyone.It probably is a viral thing but they look wierd.

I'm off out to lunch with a couple of friends in a bit which will be nice.Then I will be delivering my sick note to head office and they can poke it up their bums :biggrin:

Oooooh I really feel like coming down there and ripping their heads off for you. I can't stand bloody injustice :mad: Any chance of changing your job Jules without moving as I know selling in the current climate is a concern for you?

Norty George has been wallowing again and tho I didn't have to rescue him this time he came out black with mud :rolleyes: :wub:

Sarah just sending you and Flora a big :GroupHug:

results are back for my canine aggression certificate

ive passed

congratulations :biggrin:

My dear old dad is playing the organ at the funeral of this little boy this morning My thoughts are with my dad as he will find this very hard and also with the family of friends of Robbie Gaunt.

Thanks all for the good thoughts yesterday. I was bricking it, but went in with a positive "I will do it " type of attitude. Came home and ended up having a rest as the injection they use with the drip thing makes me feel rough.

Hopefully another quietish day today and I'll be back to normal.

glad it's over now :flowers:

My union man is dumbfounded by feckwits latest letter to me.I am sending him a copy and he is writing to HR to ask them wtf they are playing at.

Forgot to add,no one knows what my manky mouth is so they've diagnosed it as a viral infection which I guess covers all bases :laugh:

:GroupHug: For RWD too.

Lost the rest of my quotes, but Sir H shouldn't pine for Spike. Just remember the good times :wub:

I have got half a day leave so I'm off to sort out something for a special boy. I may be some time :biggrin:

Edited by houndzrus

Glad you are OK Kazz :GroupHug:

Well done Rumpole :flowers:

:GroupHug: to Gemdad, that's always a tough one to get through.

Continued good thoughts for all Squirrel family :GroupHug:

And for Jules' vile employers :mad1: :bigswod3: :axehead: :soapbox: I hope they get what they deserve. Is it any good going to the Ombudsman about this? Seems to me that they are really scared now in case it goes public and are clutching at straws.

I am listening to the debate about sheep and sheep dogs on Radio 2 between a representative of PETA and a farmer.

PETA claim the sheep are stressed by the presence of the dogs and comes on the back of Tesco's telling a farmer in NZ that his dogs were too aggressive around the sheep.

Edited by Yantan

I have a very large molar almost hanging out of its socket and I can wiggle and wiggle it round and round (just like when you lost your baby teeth) only thing is now it is aching :unsure: I am wondering if we have any dentists out there who can tell me whether it will hurt like hell if I keep wiggling or chomp on a large but of steak or will it just pop out - which I am hoping as I an terrified of the dentist :unsure: :mecry:

Mine has been referred to the hospital oral surgery consultants

Sorry Val :GroupHug:

That does indeed sound manky, Jules, but Ange's suggestion makes sense... :flowers:

Not that I'm a doctor but I would imagine it could well be stress-related with all that you are going through at the moment

Norty muddy George :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Shazzy - teef pain is horrid :flowers:

Toy box cleaning out is always the height of excitement here too, Sam :rolleyes:

I thought I liked mango but the bit in my fresh fruit salad just now wasn't very nice :wacko:

Some places put it in when it's nowhere near ripe and then it's just kind of 'bleh' and pointless. A ripe mango is a joy to behold. :sleep: