• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

First of all so sorry Sam and the squiqs loss :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Well done Mel :flowers:

Cheryl :GroupHug: Also cheek of that dog walker :ohmy:

Thanks all for the good thoughts yesterday. I was bricking it, but went in with a positive "I will do it " type of attitude. Came home and ended up having a rest as the injection they use with the drip thing makes me feel rough.

Hopefully another quietish day today and I'll be back to normal.

My car is having its MOT today. I'm sure last year I only paid about £40 for test but according to the direct.gov website its £53.10 :unsure:

It's gone up- I paid £53.10 last week. It's because the test has changed and includes more things that are tested. That's the extent of my technical knowledge!

And it takes longer than before....

Well done rumpole :)

:GroupHug: gemstones dad

RE the dog walker,a similar thing happened locally.Some people couldnt understand why their dogs were so naughty and excitable even though they were regulary walked by the dog walker. They set up a camera and filmed the walker sitting down reading the papers and letting the dogs into the garden.

It's gone up- I paid £53.10 last week. It's because the test has changed and includes more things that are tested. That's the extent of my technical knowledge!

And it takes longer than before....

Ah, ok. Thanks for that :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Daddy Gemstone

:ohmy: at the norty so-called dog walkers :mad:

results are back for my canine aggression certificate

ive passed :biggrin:

well done xxxx

lissie has decided to carry on from when netty was here and sleep on the fake leather sofa. Shes also decided that she wont get off it in the mornings till she hears her food being taken out of the fridge. Its so funny watching her. I go in there to get the milk, you hear a foot move, but no, im not going in the veg rack where their meat is.

When I do, she goes from sofa to fridge in the time it takes to move the rack lol Its the fastest she moves all day lol