UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Some Sad News.........

Tempest

Hi all – not sure where to start really as this is probably the most difficult post I’ve ever had to write but basically due to some health issues on my side that have meant I’ve been unable to walk Jess I’ve taken the really hard decision to rehome her through LRSE&C (she’s originally a LRSE&C dog) :mecry:

I think its honestly been the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life and I’m in absolute bits at the moment but I know in my heart that I’ve done the right thing for my girl and am just trying to cling on to that fact :GroupHug:

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone at LRSE&C as you have all been absolutely fantastic and supported me through what has truly been one of the most awful things I've ever had to go through :flowers:

Sorry not to be posting more but at the moment I'm just :mecry:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear your news, Jules.

A few of us have been there, don't beat yourself up. If the decision is made and it's best for both you and Jess, then it has to be the right one.

Thinking of you :flowers:

Ditto, been there too. We only do it because we love them so much and it definitely hurts us more than it hurts them :GroupHug:

Ditto, been there too. We only do it because we love them so much and it definitely hurts us more than it hurts them :GroupHug:

You thought about Jess's needs before your own, that in itself shows

how much love you have for her and that you have done the right thing

It hurts like hell right now, but Jess will understand

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: